Berberine solo

xhrr

Awards
Anyone know where I can get a high quality berberine supplement as a solo ingredient? I know of a couple that make it but have no exp with any of their products so I'm skeptical. Just seeing if anyone has a reliable source. If not I guess I'll just pony up and grab Burn 24 again or recompadrol. To be honest I never got much from yellow gold and its out of stock anyway I believe plus it was a pain to cap.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Nutriguard's 500mg caps are great with regards to quality and price.

Swanson also has 400mg caps. They run sweet deals on their line of supps frequently

xhrr

Awards
Nutriguard's 500mg caps are great with regards to quality and price. Swanson also has 400mg caps. They run sweet deals on their line of supps frequently
Thanks man I may try nutriguards after checking out there site. I knew Swanson made it but that was one of the brands I wasn't sure if I fully trusted. I have no reason to trust them or not trust them but they're stuff just looks "cheap" to
Me for lack of a better term.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man I may try nutriguards after checking out there site. I knew Swanson made it but that was one of the brands I wasn't sure if I fully trusted. I have no reason to trust them or not trust them but they're stuff just looks "cheap" to
Me for lack of a better term.
I use the Swanson brand. It's good stuff as are all the products I've purchased from them.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nutraplanet has a product called Yellow Gold which is bulk powder, but it is currently out of stock. Another thread on this site had them saying they were getting more in eventually....and the stuff tastes horrible supposedly, so it is worth capping from the sound of it.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
You can also try pipingrock for single ingredient berberine.

GlycoX has also gotten pretty good reviews on amazon and suppreviews.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet has a product called Yellow Gold which is bulk powder, but it is currently out of stock. Another thread on this site had them saying they were getting more in eventually....and the stuff tastes horrible supposedly, so it is worth capping from the sound of it.
Read the OP :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lmao - I was in the middle of a bunch of things and missed that last line. Don't know how, but yeah, my reading sucked there. Sorry.

xhrr

Awards
lmao - I was in the middle of a bunch of things and missed that last line. Don't know how, but yeah, my reading sucked there. Sorry.
All good brother just giving you ****

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure the purity of yellow gold is on point so I wouldn't expect different or better results from some other company's berberine. I am a big fan of Nutriguard though and always use their Potassium nitrate to great effect

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

xhrr

Awards
Pretty sure the purity of yellow gold is on point so I wouldn't expect different or better results from some other company's berberine. I am a big fan of Nutriguard though and always use their Potassium nitrate to great effect
Well it's worth a shot I guess to try nutriguards and compare results. If I notice nothing then I'll go back to burn 24.