Female Weightloss Supplements

Gary46080

Awards
I'm actually asking this question on behalf of my gf. She is about 5'6" and 130lbs and she works out at least 3x a week with weights and cardio. She is looking for a product to help her lose maybe about 5lbs or so and help her tone up but the problem is that she has a hypo-thyroid condition. She takes Levothyroxine 0.125mg everyday and is also on birth control with Cyclen. I was wondering if there are any products that can be taken that will not interfere with either of these conditions because it seems most fat loss supplements say not to be taken if you have a thyroid disease. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
not sure if hoodia would be a problem with her condition but my wife is loving it. she works out 4Xwk and is similar build but has problems with her diet. hoodia fixed that.

Gary46080

Awards
Hmm, it seems like hoodia is more of a diet suppresant.. Diet isn't her problem, she eats very well I think it is more her metabolism due to the thyroid issue. Anyone else have any ideas?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Anarchy stack is good. Green tea, ALCAR, and Glucophase XR.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
not sure if hoodia would be a problem with her condition but my wife is loving it. she works out 4Xwk and is similar build but has problems with her diet. hoodia fixed that.
What brand of Hoodia is your wife using and what dose?

I have been trying to find some fat-loss supps for my gf that won't have nasty side-effects. I have been considering K-R-ALA, grean tea, & hoodia. Thank's

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What brand of Hoodia is your wife using and what dose?

I have been trying to find some fat-loss supps for my gf that won't have nasty side-effects. I have been considering K-R-ALA, grean tea, & hoodia. Thank's
she is taking customs powder. I think 500mg twice a day. she is really impressed. like I said her main problem is her diet. and this solved the problem. she has only been on it like 17 days. others report building a tolerance to it after a couple of weeks. I'll report back in another week.