low back pain any supps to help?

Anabolic2323

Awards
2 months ago hurt my back squatting been to doctor next step is mri if I want to no bone damage. He thinks it's a slipped disc or something in that nature haven't lifted or played golf in this time span he told me to try to get back into things. Just seeing if there is any supps that might help?

turff49

turff49

Awards
2 months ago hurt my back squatting been to doctor next step is mri if I want to no bone damage. He thinks it's a slipped disc or something in that nature haven't lifted or played golf in this time span he told me to try to get back into things. Just seeing if there is any supps that might help?
Get the MRI. No sups are going to help a herniated disc.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
pretty much this ^^ unless you consider flexoral a supplement..

I recommend you find some one in your area that does spinal decompression. you will be fixed up in no time'

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
As long as it's not a full rupture, spinal decompression may help.

People say that products which supposedly help regenerate cartilage will help but I have found that these are a waste for the most part.

After 10 years for me, I just find ways around the issue and continuously strengthen my ab area and back area while using certain stretches.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When my back is acting up I use an arnica topical on it, it really helps me get through the day. Dont attempt to mask the pain and train through it though, get it sorted out.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go straight to the doctor. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wait until the diagnosis. No supplement will help a herniated disc apart from easing the pain.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After a few years of trying to ignore mine and work through the pain, I just started therapy last week. Definitely continue and get it checked out.