Supplements for Losing weight?

IceSonic

Awards
I went back to gym recently to lose weight, working on the cardio.

I am age 30, male. I weight 173 Pounds. As you can see I am overweight.

Which Supplements do you recommend to give me a lot of energy so I can work hard on the cardio.

Is Norcodene right for me?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Norcodrene can certainly help. Great appetite suppression, fat/weight loss from multiple angles, and don't forget the mood and performance benefits.

Diet needs to be under control first though.

IceSonic

Awards
What is the difference between TSN Cardio Igniter and Norcodrene.

which is better

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the difference between TSN Cardio Igniter and Norcodrene. which is better
Never ran Cardio Igniter and do not know the ingredients. Maybe someone else who has ran it/both can give their experience.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea on bf%? Norcodrene would be better as a fat burner but you should use it when you hit a plateau in your weight loss. If you have a high bf% diet will be most important

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I went back to gym recently to lose weight, working on the cardio.

I am age 30, male. I weight 173 Pounds. As you can see I am overweight.

Which Supplements do you recommend to give me a lot of energy so I can work hard on the cardio.

Is Norcodene right for me?
Any pics to help establish your current physique?
5'6" at 176 doesnt necessarily define how you look.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Great posts above.

Make sure your diet and training are in check first. Norcodrene is excellent, but I've only tried a sample.

If you wanted to add in some extra fat burning supps without being overstimmed, DCP 2.0 and/or Vanillean would be excellent choices to stack with Norcodrene.

Another stimmed alternative to Norcodrene is BPS Combustion. It contains a lower amount of stims, but still ups the thermo. It also contains Forskolin to assist with body composition.

I love Alphamine for fasted cardio as well.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Any pics to help establish your current physique?
5'6" at 176 doesnt necessarily define how you look.
this, of course...

OP - I don't think you are going to have reps "compare" xyz product to abc product, that is rather poor form for us to do here

but I will throw in our own product that will aid in what your stated goals are...
FINAFLEX has an awesome fat-burner with appetite suppressant benefits, that also increases energy and thermogenic activity with proper dietary discretion and physical endeavors added to the mix..

PX500 Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Pro Xanthine 500-XT (PX) (60 caps): Discount Pro Xanthine 500-XT Supplements

PW Black Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) PX Black (Pro Xanthine) (90 Capsules): Discount PX Black Supplements

tho very similar in function, PX500 is more of a jolt of energy, whereas PX Black is more subdued and euphoric type of energy...both long-lasting, neither has the dreaded "crash" -- choose your weapon!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That there PX 500 is legit, really enjoyed it.

wray98

wray98

Awards
Get your diet in check first and foremost. Once you have that going for you, then look into getting a metabolic enhancer/fat burner. Hypercuts is on point! No more than 2 caps a day, no jitters, euphoric feeling, constant energy and cuts appetite really well. Again, start with a great clean diet and move forward once that is reached.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Diet first. Training 2nd. Then worry about supps. But any stim based product (90% of fat burnets are) stacked with LipoMorph will work well

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
I really need to try that stuff.
It's nice stuff, gently ramps up your body heat and forces it to release those fatty acids for energy.

My body it seems doesn't want to let go of any, so for me this is really good stuff seeing as my diet and training has been on point for a long while.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Diet first. Training 2nd. Then worry about supps. But any stim based product (90% of fat burnets are) stacked with LipoMorph will work well
This right here.

Other good options are bulk Yohimbine + caffeine and TTA 500 which SNS has in bulk :D

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OP I have tried a lot of fatburners over the yrs. the ones that work are always talked about and stay on the market for awhile... case in point every single item listed in this thread has merit. these are some seriously strong supplements and I can whole heartedly say you just cant go wrong with any of these. like snags said "choose your weapon!" personally I like to mix and match stuff so I don't get too used to any one formula. oh and I also really like Finaflex ALC/CLA in conjunction with your fat burning protocol. plus its affordable!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some really great options on here, but also agree that 173 at 5'6'' doesn't always equal overweight, so waiting to hear more.

Personally, I prefer Alphamine because I've had great results with it and would rather use a flavored powder than a pill, but that is completely up to the individual. Pills are often more convenient.

IceSonic

Awards
I don't know what is my bf%

Here is a pic taken today. I have been to gym for past few days and working hard on the cardo. Also on diet.

I am considering getting Norcodrene, should I also get Alphamine to stack with it?

one scoop of Alphamine with one capsule of Norcodrene in the morning empty stomach, followed by one cap or one scoop later in the day?

I go to gym in the evening after work at 6PM.

s1.postimg. org/nudnt50u7/20140917_222409.jpg

Attachments

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with Norcodrene and if you want to add something grab some Forskolin-95 and TTA-500.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would go with Norcodrene and if you want to add something grab some Forskolin-95 and TTA-500.
Agreed. Try Norcodrene and see how it works for you. What does your diet look like?

merderah

You lads are stuck in 2008 with that TTA. Get BAIBA, there's only 1 product with it right now, and the company is pretty reputable. Antaeus labs lipomorph. Google it, get it if you can.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
You lads are stuck in 2008 with that TTA. Get BAIBA, there's only 1 product with it right now, and the company is pretty reputable. Antaeus labs lipomorph. Google it, get it if you can.
This!

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Pure tung oil 10g daily.

IceSonic

Awards
Norcodrene arrived this morning and I had 1 capsule at 11:30am (empty stomach). It is 3pm now and don't feel any difference yet?

I am going to gym in the evening, so I will take 1 more capsule at 4:30pm and then im going to gym at 5pm

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Norcodrene arrived this morning and I had 1 capsule at 11:30am (empty stomach). It is 3pm now and don't feel any difference yet?

I am going to gym in the evening, so I will take 1 more capsule at 4:30pm and then im going to gym at 5pm
I think if im not mistaken, the product your chose isn't an in your face stimulant.. id say if it didn't affect your to the point you were experiencing any unwanted side effects you can try a full dose. like I said though.. some fatburners are more about fat burning and not about stimulating your CNS to the point youre all wigged out. you cant always feel the product working. just know that if you do your part with diet and training it will help you get there a little faster than with out.

IceSonic

Awards
Update

I went to Gym since Monday (15th Sep 2014) and today I had the best workout!

I lasted much longer on the cardio and a lot of energy, and sweating a lot! :) I might look into stack next week to see how I feel.

I am not going to do any workout on Weekend, so there is no point taking Norcodrene?

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Forget doing cardio and hit the weights. You gonna cardio yourself to death and be skinny fat. Get anyone of these "fat burners" n smash some weights

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update

I went to Gym since Monday (15th Sep 2014) and today I had the best workout!

I lasted much longer on the cardio and a lot of energy, and sweating a lot! :) I might look into stack next week to see how I feel.

I am not going to do any workout on Weekend, so there is no point taking Norcodrene?
Norcodrene is a product that should be taken every day for maximum effects.

TrainPsycho

Awards
What's better in terms of fat loss?

BPS Combustion or Norcodrene?

Do both require Intermittent Fasting in the morning?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's better in terms of fat loss?

BPS Combustion or Norcodrene?

Do both require Intermittent Fasting in the morning?
I didn't fast with Combustion. I really enjoyed taking it preWO too.

JXiiXViii

JXiiXViii

Awards
  • Established
Forget doing cardio and hit the weights. You gonna cardio yourself to death and be skinny fat. Get anyone of these "fat burners" n smash some weights
^^ This.

Based on the pic you posted OP, I would recommend focusing on building muscle first.

Eat clean, pound the weights, and don't worry about supps or cardio until you have a good foundation and some experience in the gym.

The cardio isn't gonna get you anywhere at this point.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
that gut aint going nowhere without proper nutrition and calorie burning.
cardio is good just dont OD with it
supplements are good, any fat burners will do mainly for the mental thing like because ur taking something so ur more focused and more on top of things

PROPER nutrition and hit the weights. just know you will need dedication, consistency and time.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Based on the pic you posted OP, I would recommend focusing on building muscle first.

Eat clean, pound the weights, and don't worry about supps or cardio until you have a good foundation and some experience in the gym.

The cardio isn't gonna get you anywhere at this point.

that gut aint going nowhere without proper nutrition and calorie burning.

PROPER nutrition and hit the weights. just know you will need dedication, consistency and time.
yes, both of the above

lack of nutrition knowledge/oversight (+) crazy amounts of cardio (x) no weight-lifting = those skinny-fat ppl you see all over the place..
uggh