Bioperine

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I just read about this :)
Its supposed to be a thermo-amplifier that raises bioavailability of vitamins and other stuff.
http://www.bioperine.com/bio_enhancer.htm and following pages

I'm curious if this could enhance the effect of PS and other substances as well...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I just read about this :)
Its supposed to be a thermo-amplifier that raises bioavailability of vitamins and other stuff.
http://www.bioperine.com/bio_enhancer.htm and following pages

I'm curious if this could enhance the effect of PS and other substances as well...
It's been around awhile. I don't know if it really works, but you could probably get the same benefits from black pepper if it's true.

D

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
but it's really cheap either way. I think it is more for use with Herbs as apposed to PHs

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Yes it works! exactly how much I dont know but i can tell a difference with different substances effects more with than without.

Its just a pepper extract that supposedly brings more blood to the digestive tract allowing for better absorbtion.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Yes it works! exactly how much I dont know but i can tell a difference with different substances effects more with than without.

Its just a pepper extract that supposedly brings more blood to the digestive tract allowing for better absorbtion.
Can u name a few?

What i'm interested to know is which substances gain benefits from the addition of Bioperine.
On their website there are some trials. Like vit B6 and CoQ10.

PS: raw pepper is not good for your stomach, so i would go for the extract all ways.

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Anything that you can "feel" basically, I notice stims have a little more kick just play around with it and try most wont help too much but its so cheap you can take it with everything and even if your only getting slightly more bio availability then its still worth it.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone have any feedback or positive or negative facts about bioperine. I have read that it is supposed to make the holes in the intestinal wall larger so that more nutrients can go through, sounds hocus pocus to me.

R

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
The problem with this stuff, and Grapefruit Juice, is that it's not selective, they can increase the bloodlevels of a wide range of substances, somethings you want to up, and others not, but that's probably not a option.

I might want to up my M4OHN level, but not my Green tea to the point of being a prooxidant, or the stims I'm taking to the point of being too intensive.

I personally like to dose straight, and not throw a unpredictable multiplier in there across the board.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I just got some b/c of that thread on curcumin. Basically, it is suppoed to increase the absorption of various supplements (curcumin, cq10, vitamins, etc). I have been taking 10 mg with my 600mg of curcumin, but still see lil tiny bits of the orange curcumin in my waste :) Soooo not sure of it yet, but it has only been two days. Going to try it with a b-complex and then with cq10. Not really sure how I am going to tell if it is working, except maybe less curcumin in my stool and maybe more energy from my b-complex.

I did take on of the bioperine caps apart and, whoa, did it taste like a concentrated pepper extract.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Supplements 2
M Anabolics 3
M Supplements 7
M Weight Loss 0
T Supplements 4