Alphamine as prework?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
So ... I used Alphamine for two months, together with 100mg of F95%, and Nolvadren xt. Obviously with low-calorie diet. At the end of the period I lost 9 kg, I started out with 80kg, 71kg weight today. (I'm 176 cm tall) The question! Every time I assumed Alphamine, (3 scoops per day. 2 scoops upon waking, 30 minutes before breakfast, and 1 scoop in the afternoon. I train in the afternoon, and always took 1 scoop. ), I felt full of energy, and full muscles, and I liked it so much! Question. According to you, you can take Alphamine only on training days, 2 scoop, although now my diet is high in calories? (Now I started a new stack, ara + abe for 2 months total, 50 days ara 60 days abe, and my calories are going up slowly) to you!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you can take Alphamine 2 scoops preworkout. Use fat for energy during your workout!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to write something important ...
I have lost 9kg, it is ok, but I kept a good muscle mass, this was beautiful!
stack works great!

Thanks;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you can take Alphamine 2 scoops preworkout. Use fat for energy during your workout!
Do as Bossman says. :D

Ya many of the people who have enjoyed Alphamine have ended up really liking it in just a pre-workout setting. The Caffeine, Higenamine, and SA2-A give some nice energy while also putting you in a favorable fat-burning position (win-win). Honestly the energy and focus out of Alphamine make it great pre-workout paired with any typical pre-workout ergogens (in your case the pumps and performance from ArA + AnaBeta Elite should play along with it quite nicely).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Exactly what i did when cutting
2 scoops + 1 Alpha T2 + Forskolin 95 pre-workout upon waking
then 1 scoop in afternoon + 2 Alpha T2 + Forskolin

also stacked Erase Pro

Killer stack.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot to write something important ... I have lost 9kg, it is ok, but I kept a good muscle mass, this was beautiful! stack works great! Thanks;)
Keep killing it bro. I'm a huge fan of alphamine pre-workout.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait for some Alphamine + new High Volume pre-workout :).

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I forgot to write something important ...
I have lost 9kg, it is ok, but I kept a good muscle mass, this was beautiful!
stack works great!

Thanks;)
Awesome results, although not surprising with that stack. Alphamine makes for an awesome pre, especially when I want to cut a little extra or want to better control a bulk.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine + ALCAR has proven to be a fantastic morning/pre-workout when I gearing it more towards fat-loss. Hard to go wrong there.