Prime and Anabeta Stack??

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
What is some of the strongest natty stacks you guys ran??? Im trying to put together a great natty stack !

cjdesmit

Awards
No experience with Prime, but you can't go wrong with AnaBeta Elite. I am on my 5th week of running it and am liking it a lot. As for what to stack with it, what are you trying to achieve? Bulk, cut, recomp?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't seen too much with Prime lately.

IMO the best natural lean mass stack you could probably buy is ArA + AnaBeta Elite. Separate those are two of the top when it comes to increasing lbm, mitigating fat gain, and increasing gym performance, stacked together it becomes pretty tough to top. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great suggestions so far but would also like to know what your actual goal is.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Orbit has a great Natty stack on right now

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/myosynergy-x-factor-stack.html

ARA + MyoSynergy

Add ABE to that and it will be absurdly good.

Synergy between ABE and ARA, Myo has a host of proven effective ingredients. Myo + ABE should bring Forskolin to its sweet spot as well (great ingredient, I run it at about 100mg when I am using it)

3 of the best recomp or mass building supplements currently available

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orbit has a great Natty stack on right now http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/myosynergy-x-factor-stack.html ARA + MyoSynergy Add ABE to that and it will be absurdly good. Synergy between ABE and ARA, Myo has a host of proven effective ingredients. Myo + ABE should bring Forskolin to its sweet spot as well (great ingredient, I run it at about 100mg when I am using it) 3 of the best recomp or mass building supplements currently available
That just happened. :)
Nice suggestion.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That just happened. :) Nice suggestion.
Thanks, I try ;)

I am really hoping to see an ARA product from PES in the future. They have synergist ingredients on hand already and I know Cyrus backs ARA.

Hint hint guys

Then make some stack deals :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax and ABE for me. Next time it will be Alphamax/ABE/ArA, I meant to run it in Spring, but Disney World trip messed up my timing.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
had great success in the past with prime + CP 20
AB + Prime may be killer and throw in erase pro too.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I try ;) I am really hoping to see an ARA product from PES in the future. They have synergist ingredients on hand already and I know Cyrus backs ARA. Hint hint guys Then make some stack deals :)
That is a topic that has been discussed before. Not likely but I wouldn't mind it at all personally. :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Orbit has a great Natty stack on right now

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/myosynergy-x-factor-stack.html

ARA + MyoSynergy

Synergy between ABE and ARA, Myo has a host of proven effective ingredients. Myo + ABE should bring Forskolin to its sweet spot as well (great ingredient, I run it at about 100mg when I am using it)

That's the top of the food chain there. Any of those three will produce exceptional results with solid training and diet, but all 3 together or even just 2 rocks!

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Im trying to bulk up since im staying away of phs im just.looking for some decent natty stacks I just ordered og anabeta now im wondering if prime x factor would be better? also read some article of the main ingredient in x factor causing prostate cancer so I may steer away from x factor

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im trying to bulk up since im staying away of phs im just.looking for some decent natty stacks I just ordered og anabeta now im wondering if prime x factor would be better? also read some article of the main ingredient in x factor causing prostate cancer so I may steer away from x factor
it's only if you have inflammatory problems ie costiochondritis. Otherwise it's safe. ABE and ARA are peoples go to for a reason. Tons of feedback and logs around as well. Also available at island if you haven't picked up yet ;)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is some of the strongest natty stacks you guys ran??? Im trying to put together a great natty stack !
My strongest natty stack is multifaceted, and it primarily is centered around how your body handles nutrients. FOOD is the primary anabolic in a bodybuilders arsenal, not dbol or any anabolics or prohormones....FOOD! If you can learn how to manipulate food properly (while enhancing your hormonal environment with something like Erase Pro) you will have excellent gains. Testosterone IS anabolic, no doubt about it, but look at a guy who doesnt know to eat who uses anabolics. He might gain 5-10lbs, but he will likely lose the gains when he comes off, and he wont just magically continue to grow unless hes genetically gifted.

My stack:

Erase Pro - This is to augment my hormones, elevated testosterone and reduced estrogen.
Anabeta Elite - I use this for its NUTRIENT PARTITIONING effect. Those who've taken it can testify for its properties. Taken with a large meal you will feel the fullness in your muscle, you will experience hunger, etc.

Then I focus on my intraworkout nutrition. Workouts themselves are actually catabolic, the stress we're causing to our muscles puts us in a state of protein breakdown, but this itself will cause an "anabolic opportunity" provided nutrition and rest are on point. One way we can make this situation more powerful is by timing carbs & amino acids DURING the workout. The insulin, blood flow (hyperemia), amino acids, etc are all elevated which puts us in a significantly more anabolic position. Why wait until after your ENTIRE workout to have your post workout feeding when you can have a drink right then and there? In my opinion recovery should be prioritized after the first set, and if more people experimented with this we'd have a lot more big/strong guys.

I use amino IV intraworkout (any GOOD amino acid product works, or even hydrolyzed proteins), and 50g of dextrose. If you set up your diet right and use this stack, its like you're forcing your body to use food as an anabolic instead of adding dough to your midsection.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
My strongest natty stack is multifaceted, and it primarily is centered around how your body handles nutrients. FOOD is the primary anabolic in a bodybuilders arsenal, not dbol or any anabolics or prohormones....FOOD! If you can learn how to manipulate food properly (while enhancing your hormonal environment with something like Erase Pro) you will have excellent gains. Testosterone IS anabolic, no doubt about it, but look at a guy who doesnt know to eat who uses anabolics. He might gain 5-10lbs, but he will likely use the gains when he comes off, and he wont just magically continue to grow unless hes genetically gifted.

My stack:

Erase Pro - This is to augment my hormones, elevated testosterone and reduced estrogen.
Anabeta Elite - I use this for its NUTRIENT PARTITIONING effect. Those who've taken it can testify for its properties. Taken with a large meal you will feel the fullness in your muscle, you will experience hunger, etc.

Then I focus on my intraworkout nutrition. Workouts themselves are actually catabolic, the stress we're causing to our muscles puts us in a state of protein breakdown, but this itself will cause an "anabolic opportunity" provided nutrition and rest are on point. One way we can make this situation more powerful is by timing carbs & amino acids DURING the workout. The insulin, blood flow (hyperemia), amino acids, etc are all elevated which puts us in a significantly more anabolic position. Why wait until after your ENTIRE workout to have your post workout feeding when you can have a drink right then and there? In my opinion recovery should be prioritized after the first set, and if more people experimented with this we'd have a lot more big/strong guys.

I use amino IV intraworkout (any GOOD amino acid product works, or even hydrolyzed proteins), and 50g of dextrose. If you set up your diet right and use this stack, its like you're forcing your body to use food as an anabolic instead of adding dough to your midsection.
Extremely sound logic.

I'll take it a little further:
-dose your anabeta with your pre-workout meal (i.e. oats and casein, legumes and chicken, or ww pasta and lean beef) 60-90 minutes out
-intra-workout: 2 scoops amino IV and 50g dextrose DILUTED and make sure to drink about 20% of that the minute you hit the gym and then refill your bottle to the top, shake and drink for the duration of your session.
-this makes post workout nutrition easier b/c you've efficiently stimulated MPS and the need for a "shake" if now superfluous. You can still have a shake if you want, but now you don't have to rush home to eat b/c your muscles have sufficient fuel to grow.
-dose your anabeta with your post workout meal. I actually like it 20 minutes out. Makes me super hungry :) (also dose it 20 min preworkout meal as well)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid recommendations and points made by Kevin and The Engineer. I follow a similar peri-workout protocol, which has played a big role in the amount of progress I've made over the last couple years. Many people would be surprised by the results they could achieve with all aspects of their nutrition dialed in. Doing so will allow you to get the most out of your training and supplementation, taking progress to a new level.

cheesesteak

Awards
Orbit has a great Natty stack on right

ARA + MyoSynergy

Would a AI or some type of estrogen control be needed?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Myokem Alphadex and Magnitropin... And no im not just saying that because I work for them. It's really a awesome stack