Ostar1ne and Ara

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Just started Ostar1ne yesterday, still have a bottle of Ara lying around. Any interactions between the 2?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Should be fine to run them both brother.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah should be fine, link us to your log if you intend on having one

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
yeah should be fine, link us to your log if you intend on having one
Not sure if I'll be able to do a log or not. BTW I received my Transform on Friday and I like the new shipping method with the bottle capped and the pump removed ;)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if I'll be able to do a log or not. BTW I received my Transform on Friday and I like the new shipping method with the bottle capped and the pump removed ;)
good to hear, will watch out for your feedback :)

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
No interactions, but I'd keep ArA for PCT.

Osta gives pretty measurable increases in strength (that are keepable) so you'd want that strength train to keep running well into PCT. Just my 2 cents.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
No interactions, but I'd keep ArA for PCT.

Osta gives pretty measurable increases in strength (that are keepable) so you'd want that strength train to keep running well into PCT. Just my 2 cents.
I'm on Dermacrine and Transform also right now and have no PCT plans for a while. Lol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No reason not to run them together.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would probably be very synergistic. ArA should help increase AR which then provides more AR for the ostarine to target.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Just be cognizant of the fact that ostarine could cause suppression. Not that it is guaranteed to - I have seen bloods go both ways.

Other than that, I would imagine it could be a very effective stack. ARA is a great product and while I can't speak for ostarine, it certainly has the potential to be effective.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Just be cognizant of the fact that ostarine could cause suppression. Not that it is guaranteed to - I have seen bloods go both ways.

Other than that, I would imagine it could be a very effective stack. ARA is a great product and while I can't speak for ostarine, it certainly has the potential to be effective.
Ran ostarine for the tension and power workouts of ud2. Very, very effective for lbm gain.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
What dosage seems to be the effective dose for Ostarine? 20-30mg?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, keep an eye out though, if any dosage is going to suppress, it's the 20 mgs and above dosages. Especially if you run it for the typical 6-8 weeks.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Yup, keep an eye out though, if any dosage is going to suppress, it's the 20 mgs and above dosages. Especially if you run it for the typical 6-8 weeks.
I noticed no difference between 20 and 25 besides increased hunger.

I recommend 20mg over a 24 hour period, dosing 10mg every 12 hours.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most run it right in the middle there for the higher end. Anything at 15 or above I would recommend some form of PCT. Specifically to hold onto your results.

illinin09

Awards
what pct would you suggest for a 8 week 20mg run?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'd personally just run a serm..

But a nice natty stack may do..

Suppression seems to vary based on the individual in the cases I've seen..

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Here we go again...

Have a serm on hand just in case if you're running 8 or 8+ weeks at 20 or 20+ mg.

I pulsed it for 4 and still got the effects. Osta doesn't have to be taken to the extreme. It's very effective and very potent. Plus because SARMs are different than PHs, time on = time off. So you could go 4 weeks on, 4 weeks pct, then 4 weeks on again.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could possibly get away with OTC PCT. Remember, PCT is to mitigate the negative effects you might feel or the symptoms you might experience from the subsequent lowered testosterone. Whether a PCT is used or not you will more than likely rebound it will just take longer keeping you in the whole longer than necessary. Not rebounding is a very very rare occurrence. It is however recommended that you always run a PCT as a precautionary measure.

Anyways, all that said the extent that you choose for PCT is now up to you to decide how you personally want to go :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Did you have bloods?
Nope. Pulsed it for 3 days on, 4 days off for a month at 20mg (dosing 10mg every 12 hrs; i.e. - 5am-10mg, 5pm-10mg from thursday evening to saturday morning). Logic being that 1) dose is tapered so the body can become acclimated and 2) to try and minimize suppression.)

I was running it with Lyle Mcdonald's UD2 to maximize the growth period of the week.

Using formestane, daa, og anabeta, and some cistamax as pct. Everything is still hanging, plus aggression and motivation is still good :)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Pulsed it for 3 days on, 4 days off for a month.

I was running it with Lyle Mcdonald's UD2 to maximize the growth period of the week.

Using formestane, daa, og anabeta, and some cistamax as pct. Everything is still hanging, plus aggression and motivation is still good
LoL. Not knocking you or anything, but suppression is not necessarily something you can feel. Not saying that you MUST have been suppressed (and even if you were, ostarine is a compound that one has a great chance of recovering from, but then again, many have used superdrol and gone without a PCT… so there is that :p ), but only way you can really know if you were suppressed or not is with bloods ;)

Even with balls shrinkage, IIRC you can have suppression without your balls having shrunk too noticeably.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
LoL. Not knocking you or anything, but suppression is not necessarily something you can feel. Not saying that you MUST have been suppressed (and even if you were, ostarine is a compound that one has a great chance of recovering from, but then again, many have used superdrol and gone without a PCT… so there is that :p ), but only way you can really know if you were suppressed or not is with bloods ;)

Even with balls shrinkage, IIRC you can have suppression without your balls having shrunk too noticeably.
You make a very valid point.

With cals at half maintenance and running clen sunday through wednesday morning, I knew my test levels were going to be low. To what extent, I don't know.

Next experiement, I'll get bloods. It should be interesting to compare it to those that have seen drops only a few days after first dose.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You make a very valid point.

With cals at half maintenance and running clen sunday through wednesday morning, I knew my test levels were going to be low. To what extent, I don't know.

Next experiement, I'll get bloods. It should be interesting to compare it to those that have seen drops only a few days after first dose.
I think that it's pretty fair to say that seeing significant drops after the first dose is most likely not anywhere of the norm, so I don't think people should be too overly concerned with that. It's the efficacious dose paired with the length of the cycle that would be the complication IF there is a complication.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope. Pulsed it for 3 days on, 4 days off for a month at 20mg (dosing 10mg every 12 hrs; i.e. - 5am-10mg, 5pm-10mg from thursday evening to saturday morning). Logic being that 1) dose is tapered so the body can become acclimated and 2) to try and minimize suppression.)

Using formestane, daa, og anabeta, and some cistamax as pct. Everything is still hanging, plus aggression and motivation is still good :)
What were your results with the pulse dosing protocol?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
What were your results with the pulse dosing protocol?
A gain in 2 pounds of lbm. Actual weight remained the same.

Monday through wednesday (clen at 80-120mcg) - 1200 cals
Thursday morning - afternoon - 900 cals
Thursday evening to friday evening (begun dosing ostarine 10mg at 5pm) - 5000-6000 cals
Saturday - 2100-2300 cals
Sunday - 1800-2100 cals

I can't attribute any gains to clen, but I would say that clen helped me retain any possible gains ostarine yielded due to the low calories.

I also felt better on ostarine: I was more aggressive, my joints felt great, I was squating as deeply as possible with ease and comfort and it just gave me an overall awesome sense of well-being.

Btw, this was using OL ostar1ne, so props :) Also using transFORM.

xhrr

Awards
A gain in 2 pounds of lbm. Actual weight remained the same. Monday through wednesday (clen at 80-120mcg) - 1200 cals Thursday morning - afternoon - 900 cals Thursday evening to friday evening (begun dosing ostarine 10mg at 5pm) - 5000-6000 cals Saturday - 2100-2300 cals Sunday - 1800-2100 cals I can't attribute any gains to clen, but I would say that clen helped me retain any possible gains ostarine yielded due to the low calories. I also felt better on ostarine: I was more aggressive, my joints felt great, I was squating as deeply as possible with ease and comfort and it just gave me an overall awesome sense of well-being. Btw, this was using OL ostar1ne, so props :) Also using transFORM.
Good stuff bro. I just bought some OL osta and plan on running it with transform, clen, dermacrine and t3 here soon for a heavy cut. Hoping the clen, osta, and dermacrine are enough to stave off any catabolic effects of t3.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have bloods done but I really feel good after my osta run. My otc pct is just viron, daa, and formestane. My doc don't even want to run my tests...

I have Kaiser just incase you want to ask why. Lol

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff bro. I just bought some OL osta and plan on running it with transform, clen, dermacrine and t3 here soon for a heavy cut. Hoping the clen, osta, and dermacrine are enough to stave off any catabolic effects of t3.
I've done extensive research on T3 and doses past a replacement dose of 25mcg seem to exert their catabolic effects without some sort of aas/test base/muscle preserver. The point of t3 with clen is to offset the metabolic slowdown clen might have. Take a look at @pyrobatt thread about t3: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/204947-fighting-my-genetics.html

It's very informative.

On that note, I plan on running t3 at 6.75-12.5mcg for nutrient partitioning. At these doses, users should​ feel more energetic and have fuller muscles without any catabolism.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A gain in 2 pounds of lbm. Actual weight remained the same.

Monday through wednesday (clen at 80-120mcg) - 1200 cals
Thursday morning - afternoon - 900 cals
Thursday evening to friday evening (begun dosing ostarine 10mg at 5pm) - 5000-6000 cals
Saturday - 2100-2300 cals
Sunday - 1800-2100 cals

I can't attribute any gains to clen, but I would say that clen helped me retain any possible gains ostarine yielded due to the low calories.

I also felt better on ostarine: I was more aggressive, my joints felt great, I was squating as deeply as possible with ease and comfort and it just gave me an overall awesome sense of well-being.

Btw, this was using OL ostar1ne, so props :) Also using transFORM.
Awesome man! Thank you for the detailed feedback. We really appreciate it as it also helps out people that want to run it in the future. And as always, we're glad you guys are liking our products :)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Ran ostarine for the tension and power workouts of ud2. Very, very effective for lbm gain.
Having run UD2.0 for 12 weeks to get down to 5% bodyfat a few years ago, I can imagine Ostarine would be a nice stack to it. I absolutely love UD2.0, but it definitely requires me to have an extremely focused goal to get my motivation to the appropriate level. I am contemplating running it again soon, but I must prepare myself for the suffering.

Norcodrene will definitely be in there. As well as a lot of Nootropics to keep school performance up during the week.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Having run UD2.0 for 12 weeks to get down to 5% bodyfat a few years ago, I can imagine Ostarine would be a nice stack to it. I absolutely love UD2.0, but it definitely requires me to have an extremely focused goal to get my motivation to the appropriate level. I am contemplating running it again soon, but I must prepare myself for the suffering.

Norcodrene will definitely be in there. As well as a lot of Nootropics to keep school performance up during the week.
Off topic, what nootropics keep you going?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! Thank you for the detailed feedback. We really appreciate it as it also helps out people that want to run it in the future. And as always, we're glad you guys are liking our products :)
Anytime! Keep up the great work!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Off topic, what nootropics keep you going?
ALCAR - 2 grams per day
CDP Choline - 400-500mg per day
Oxiracetam - 800-1200mg per day
Bacopa - 300-600mg per day
Ashwaghanda

The above is my basic stack. I add in other racetams at various points (aniracetam substituted for oxi), plus phenylpiracetam when I really need a pick me up.

xhrr

Awards
I've done extensive research on T3 and doses past a replacement dose of 25mcg seem to exert their catabolic effects without some sort of aas/test base/muscle preserver. The point of t3 with clen is to offset the metabolic slowdown clen might have. Take a look at @pyrobatt thread about t3: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/204947-fighting-my-genetics.html It's very informative. On that note, I plan on running t3 at 6.75-12.5mcg for nutrient partitioning. At these doses, users should feel more energetic and have fuller muscles without any catabolism.
Good read for sure I appreciate it. How long do you plan on running that dose?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Good read for sure I appreciate it. How long do you plan on running that dose?
About 6-8 weeks with clen and ud2 for mass gains. Calories will be at about -20% for mon-wed and Thursday begins the carb load.