Epiburn Pro

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else using this yet?

I'm on my fourth day and so far so good. Sweating up a storm and the stim effect is pretty smooth without a crash. Doing 2 caps in the AM and then 1 in the PM preworkout. You can get by without using a Pre, or if you do want to use one you can use a stim-free Pre.

Feedback on dosing? results?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Looks interesting, but that prop blend... Considering the price, I'm uncomfortable buying it without knowing what I'm getting. I can only assume, that 213mg blend is massively underdosed, at 2 caps a day.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting, but that prop blend... Considering the price, I'm uncomfortable buying it without knowing what I'm getting. I can only assume, that 213mg blend is massively underdosed, at 2 caps a day.
Its a small dose but its 213mg of the blend + 100mg caffeine. Whatever is in the blend, I have to stay works pretty damn good. The thermogenesis is legit and so is the appetite suppression.

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
It's an interesting product. Ashwaganda, forskolin, and yohimbe are 3 of my favorites to use in a cut, but I'm not sure if there is enough in here. Although you only need 10-20mg of yohimbine and 50-100mg of forskolin so there could be enough in here. I manage GNC (yes, I know) and my former oxyelite pro clients are really liking this after continually trying other oep replacements. So far I think it's a solid product.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'm guessing that's a 50% extract of Forskolin, at best. Even if you get a decent dose, within 2 caps, your looking at 50mg of that prop blend, right there.

whyteboi

Awards
I'm guessing that's a 50% extract of Forskolin, at best. Even if you get a decent dose, within 2 caps, your looking at 50mg of that prop blend, right there.
I'm fairly certain someone respectable sayid they manufacture their own forskolin and there is good reason to believe it is 95% or higher.

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
Usp labs and their damn prop blends.. Just saw they're releasing a new pink magic too. Yet another mysterious, give-it-a-shot, heart of the amazon herb based product lol

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Nice. I didn't realize they sold 95%.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I didn't realize they sold 95%.
If 95% is being used it would make sense for that lower dose of the prop blend.

One full week completed, weight is down 2lbs and looking a lot leaner. 2 caps in am one in the PM.. no crash, strong energy and just a feel good feeling. So far so good!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is pretty good not much appetite . Took two at two and still going strong good feel good factor one of the very very few products worth a crap from them in my opinion

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to hear you're enjoying EpiBURN Pro Duywayne! I have been using it for a few weeks myself and between that and diet (obviously) I dropped about an inch off my waist. I'll be wrapping things up in less than a week but in the future I'll definitely be using this for a full 8-week run. Keep us updated on how things go for you from here. :)