Anabeta Elite and Alphamine/Fasted Training?

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Hey guys,

Anybody have experience with taking Anabeta Elite and Alphamine in the morning before fasted weight training?

Thanks!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have. What do ya want to know brother?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Heard that this combo can make you queasy. Was thinking of adding some amino IV intraworkout. Thoughts?

Thanks!
There was a little discomfort tbh. I never chunked but the nausea was evident.
Both are awesome products though

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some aren't able to dose AnaBeta Elite empty stomach completely fasted due to Forskolin but haven't seen too many people make note of it.

Alphamine fasted in the morning pre-workout would be a optimal time to dose.

Nyrin

Awards
Did several workouts with original ABE + Alphamine + Norcodrene (either 2/2/1 or 2/1/2, tried both) and didn't have any stomach issues.

Did start getting some queasiness when I introduced GMS, but that'd likely happen all by itself on an empty stomach.

Unless you're really sensitive, you should be good to go with that combo--the HICA and SA-2 really shine for a fasted workout!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, so take the first dose of Anabeta post workout and then the second like at dinner or something?
Thats typically what I do when I'm training in the morning. Either way, so long as you're getting the 4 caps in a day you will have fantastic results!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I rarely train fasted, the appetite suppression I experience from Alphamine and the benefits outlined in Kevin's article were the main factors in deciding to experiment with IF in the past. The rate of fat loss was impressive, and I still plan on using Alphamine before fasted LISS to help drop the last bit of stubborn fat pre-contest.

Nyrin

Awards
Doesn't Ben have a write-up somewhere where he goes with HIIT as being superior to LISS/MISS for fat reduction? Not that I care enough to optimize that far, myself--I too much enjoy being able to read a few chapters of a book while I slog along burning fat for a bit, along with still feeling like I can live afterwards :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't Ben have a write-up somewhere where he goes with HIIT as being superior to LISS/MISS for fat reduction? Not that I care enough to optimize that far, myself--I too much enjoy being able to read a few chapters of a book while I slog along burning fat for a bit, along with still feeling like I can live afterwards :D
Yes it is superior in terms of fat loss and I think he did a video on it. But in a completely fasted stated, I would go with LISS as HIIT can be very catabolic. Personally, I like doing HIIT post-workout.