Upcoming mystery product?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User

Upcoming mystery product?

I got an e-mail from 1fast400 the other day, which included the statement:

QUOTE:
    1Fast400.com will be introducing a new product within the next 6 weeks. We will be the ONLY person to have this unique item, which will be hormone based. I don't want to give to much information right now, but I think you guys will REALLY like this.
    UNQUOTE

Any guess on what this might be?

Greenguy

2. Homebrew Help, Inc.

Subkingual burn free 1-test... Talk to ya......
  3. Registered User

Originally posted by curt2go
    ow ow....i want some...me me me!
    •   

4. Registered User

I hope it is burn free 1-test, but just regular powder for us to make injectables out of. I don't think PA would give him burn free cyclo, since PA himself is going to the market with that.
  5. Registered User

Originally posted by curt2go
    Just checking, you mean sublingual right? Unless there's something new that Mike invented...
  6. Registered User

what does burn free mean?--like no sting on the skin?
  7. Registered User

1-test has a reputation for being tremendously painful when injected, and a horrible burning sensation when applied areas with thin membranes, such as the inner nasal cavity and under the tongue. so basically, this would just be 1-test without the pain, and a cyclo so it can be absorbed through the membrane. as for PLer, yes im almost positive it will be a sublingual because there was already testing being done on a sublingual version of 1-test at 1fast400.com
  8. Banned

do you think this will be an effective way that will give good gains?
  9. Moderator

Interesting stuff... Im curious why they are releasing it with the legal issues of PH in jeopardy right now.. Are you guys positive its a 1-test product or just guessing?

WYD
  10. Registered User

Originally posted by Conceptions
    do you think this will be an effective way that will give good gains?

nah, but probably an effective test spiking substance... say for pre-workout.
  11. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

interesting they are going the sublingual route.. i was always curious bout this... i still think transdermals would be better because its a constant release, but hell i dont know enough about either to make that kind of decision..
  12. Gold Member

ok 1fast has his new line called pharmakinetics coming out..well avants r&d is working with him..so it maybe a avant product that got pulled before it could be produced
  13. Registered User

He was doing the testing for PA, so if he is coming out with it in sublingual form it is because PA decided he did not want to do it for some reason. Like I said before PA would not come up with a product that he plans to market and then let Mike sell it for cheaper. Would that make any sense?
  14. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

maybe they finished hung ... haha j/k.. if you dont get the joke check out future products on avants web site
  15. Gold Member

well u can stack avants hung and syntrax's fuk..there is no way p.a would allow mike to sell his product
  16. Dio

It might sublingual 1-test which is useful for more than just preworkout.

It would probably be pretty potent actually.

I hope it's something different, since I won't be using any 1-test products.
  17. Banned

Originally posted by ex_banana-eater

nah, but probably an effective test spiking substance... say for pre-workout.
    C'mon, if this is it then they might as well not release the product. i mean when a company makes a product, the next product should be better not worse.... so does anyone else think this will be effective or what?
  18. Dio

It will give the highest bioavailability short of injecting it. So what do you think?

Of, this assumes that it is burn free 1-test
  19. Gold Member

personally ,if u read my dazed repost he wrote u would need multiple day injects of the cyclo hormones ,and i dont think theres anyway to improve over the trans right now unless they find a better oral delivery or syntrax's new delivery actually pans out
  20. Registered User

yeh the sublingual would only provide a temporary spike, so it would have to be taken many times a day to provide constant 1-test levels in the blood. the only advantage it has over trans is the high absorption rate, which is (in my opinion) far outweighed by the fact that it would have to be taken many times just to sustain a constant level. if u ask me, trans is definitely the way to go right now.
  21. Dio

Cyclodextrins have been successfully used for test replacement, so they have a history of delivery results (where do you think the idea came from)

The point is that if you want to take 1-test orally, it will likely deliver the best results. Most people prefer oral products (look at the great sales of 1AD) so this would be a big deal.

I realize most on this board prefer transdermals, but you should remember that you are in the minority.
  22. Registered User

how does a cyclodextrine work?
  23. Registered User

Originally posted by Conceptions

C'mon, if this is it then they might as well not release the product. i mean when a company makes a product, the next product should be better not worse.... so does anyone else think this will be effective or what?
    I was just stating what a sublingual would do, not commenting if the product would be effective or not.
  24. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

Originally posted by Dio
    Cyclodextrins have been successfully used for test replacement, so they have a history of delivery results (where do you think the idea came from)

The point is that if you want to take 1-test orally, it will likely deliver the best results. Most people prefer oral products (look at the great sales of 1AD) so this would be a big deal.

I realize most on this board prefer transdermals, but you should remember that you are in the minority.
    yeah but in the minority mainly because of convenience.. personally i would much rather take a pill than have greasy transdermals on me but in all actuallity the transdermals in my opinion are a much better way to go therefore i would definitely sacrifice convenience for results..
  25. Moderator

Well, to each their own. I don't like transdermals as well and am sick of getting 1-test in my eyes. If I had to pick between a trans and a pill that had to be taken multiple times a day, I would pick the pill. I dont know t hough, everyone is dfferent...

WYD
  26. Registered User

Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
    Well, to each their own. I don't like transdermals as well and am sick of getting 1-test in my eyes. If I had to pick between a trans and a pill that had to be taken multiple times a day, I would pick the pill. I dont know t hough, everyone is dfferent...

WYD
    during the night as well... if you want stable test levels
  27. Gold Member

im seriously glad were the minority for both legal reasons and availability reasons..a pill would be much more convenient but i have serious doubts that a cyclo is the best oral route..i mean u need a to take it around the clock..well at least what i read from par and dazed..or i should say thats the impression i got
  28. Registered User

its not actually just a pill that u pop with a glass of water. its a powder, u put a serving of it under u're tongue and let it dissolve, then dont eat or drink for 15 minutes. u have to do this 5 times a day. and if u read the results of the testers, its nothing spectacular, 3 of em had pretty good results, but like i said, nothing spectacular. i personally would prefer to apply a trans twice a day, but thats why im part of the minority.
  29. Moderator

The new 1fast product was indeed a cyclo "burn free" 1-test in powder... wonder what feedback will be like

WYD
  30. Registered User

I think the best thing to use this for would be pre workout only. Shoot some up the nose prior or during workout and for sustained release use the transdermals.

I doubt I will use it alone. I don't like to have to take 6 doses of anything, much less something that's either going to have to go up my nose or if taken orally most likely taste like crap.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Mystery Product - MEME CONTEST
    By antihero in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 01:34 AM
  2. E-Pharm's New Mystery Product (sponsored log)
    By mich29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 02:17 AM
  3. Update on upcoming Sledge products?
    By darius in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 01:46 PM
  4. Upcoming product review: Nutrex Vitargo
    By DieTrying in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 08:51 AM