Question for USP Labs

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
I ordered some cAMPHIBOLIC from nutraplanet last night and have a few questions for ya. Right now im on an ECA ( Ephedrine, caffeine, ALCAR) stack for fat loss. Im also on 1-ad as well and tomorrow will be the end of my second week on it. I was curious as to ur suggestions on if i should save it for PCT or start it now. I also was curious to know if you think i should drop the ECA or keep it or maybe just keep the ALCAR or just keep one of em or keep em all. Just curious as to what you think would work best.Im not tryin to aggressively cut as im gaining weight slowly because of the 1-ad. Thanks for the help bro.

Also if any of you guys saw this in a diff forum it was because for some odd reason it posted in the synergy forum under the stores for ur needs thing? :think:

Again thanks for the help.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Bumpin for before i go to bed.

On a different note. Is it bad to nap during the day? I find myself getting an hour to about a 2-3 hour nap sometimes during the day then get about 6-8 hours at night. Bad, good , should go without?

Truck

Banned
Awards
naps are normal on 1-ad. lethargy is part of the deal, but 4-ad certainly helps.

i think your combo bulk/cut is pretty dumb. do one or the other, mainly because trying to do both at once rarely results in the maximum amount of either (ie. restricted cals means nowhere near as much mass as caloric surplus, and using anabolics that put on all kinds of weight is counterproductive to slimming down). do the camph as part of PCT.

JMO.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
I know lethargy is all part of 1-ad but i was just making sure naps were ok as Strateg0s said something about day sleepers have so much more cortisol runnin threw there bodies and i dont want that happening to me. I also know 4-ad would help but im saving that.

Im not severely cutting. Im just wanting to lean out a bit while gaining and keeping my muscle. Ur point is valid and i have thought about it many times wondering if i should just drop the cutting supps and start a bulk but that would not be beneficial to me as i am not as lean as id like to be. Thanks for the imput bro and im still looking for USP Labs to hopefuly chime in here.