has any one used 6-oxo by itself and gotten results

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I have heard only bad things when used on its own

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
is has no effect when used alone, even for pct, its considered relatively weak.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Really? I've heard almost nothing but good things about it for PCT and used solo. Of course that was when I spent all my time at BB.com and you knwo how they love to all jump on the bandwagon.

But now that Rebound XL is out, why would you want to spend more money for something that is probably inferior (6-OXO)?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
excellent point, look into Rebound

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I have done a cycle of it for 4 weeks at 600mg....not worth the $$. I don't recommend suicide AI's, SERM's anything of that sort for stand-alone cycles, only PCT. :)

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
is rebound fine to use by itself, and would it be safe for someone that is 19

Swole

Board Supporter
Awards
6-OXO increases your natural test levels. At 19 your natural test levels should be peaked, so 6-OXO won't help you.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Thats not really scientifically accurate, since an AI will decrease the strogen side of the test estrogen balance a younger persons test will increase. The usefulness of this increase may be questionable but the increase itself is not. I believe that the reason people do not see gains from the supraphysiological levels of test provided by AIs is due to a simultaneuos increase in SHBG soperhaps something that decreases SHBG would make a stand alone AI cycle more beneficial?

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
:goodpost: woah, that went way over my head. Can that be simplified

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
The estrogen levels are reduced, so the body tries to produce more testosterone, that way the increase of testosterone will cause some of the test to aromatize to estrogen, again attempting to increase the estrogen so that the test/estrogen ratio is what the body wants it to be. The SHBG binds to the testosterone, basically making it useless even though it is increased, so overall the increased testosterone is bound up and really doesnt do anything in the lines of enhancing performance/appearance. Hope that helps.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Thats not really scientifically accurate, since an AI will decrease the strogen side of the test estrogen balance a younger persons test will increase. The usefulness of this increase may be questionable but the increase itself is not. I believe that the reason people do not see gains from the supraphysiological levels of test provided by AIs is due to a simultaneuos increase in SHBG soperhaps something that decreases SHBG would make a stand alone AI cycle more beneficial?
I was thinking this. That is why I think 6-OXO is probably best mixed with a high grade avena sativa (standardized for avenacosides A & B) and possibly longjack.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The estrogen levels are reduced, so the body tries to produce more testosterone, that way the increase of testosterone will cause some of the test to aromatize to estrogen, again attempting to increase the estrogen so that the test/estrogen ratio is what the body wants it to be. The SHBG binds to the testosterone, basically making it useless even though it is increased, so overall the increased testosterone is bound up and really doesnt do anything in the lines of enhancing performance/appearance. Hope that helps.
Its not that simple. Theres a lot more to it than that. Test will be bound to the proteins Sex Hormone Binding Globulin and Albumin. There is a reduction in SHBG as your estrogen decreases and a rise as your estrogen increases. Also certain exogenous anabolic/androgenic steroids can lower the amount of this protein. Again, its just not that simple!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
What it comes down to is though it "sounds good" in theory it doesn't mean it'll work in real world application. I agree with J-Weave. Use it for PCT if at all, if not use your money on something more useful. If you do do it, keep a log and let us know how it turns out.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about Novadex extreme. DIO on b.com did a cycle of that , and did blood work. he increased his test level from 300ng/l to 1000ng/l that almost 300%.

im thinking to stack DHEA/ novadex extreme when i will start cutting. do you guys think its worthless!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Its not that simple. Theres a lot more to it than that. Test will be bound to the proteins Sex Hormone Binding Globulin and Albumin. There is a reduction in SHBG as your estrogen decreases and a rise as your estrogen increases. Also certain exogenous anabolic/androgenic steroids can lower the amount of this protein. Again, its just not that simple!
The guy wanted a simple explanation so I gave him a simple reply. Why post another thing that he cant understand? Basically thats the jest of it.

AcuDoc

Board Supporter
Awards
what do you guys think about Novadex extreme. DIO on b.com did a cycle of that , and did blood work. he increased his test level from 300ng/l to 1000ng/l that almost 300%.

im thinking to stack DHEA/ novadex extreme when i will start cutting. do you guys think its worthless!
I'm trying Attack (the same as Nov xt) at 400mg with 300mg of DHEA for 4-6 weeks. So far 1 week into it my mood is def. better and my energy is up. My lift have also been up a bit but that could also be the program (FI Russian Bench).

I'll get some bloodwork done at the end to see where things stand but so far I'm pleased. The Attack did give me funky dreams, so I take it with dinner instead of before bed and have had no probs with dreams since.

The idea of the SHBG and Avena Sativa is very interesting. I'm going to cap some 10:1 extract I have right now and add 1500mg-2,000mg per day to the stack.

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
Thanks for your replies I might try out rebound Xt or something like that in a few weeks i'll keep a log once i get it

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: woah, that went way over my head. Can that be simplified
LOL!! How do you know it's good posting if you don't know what the hell it said! :lol:

I'm not ripping on you noline, I'm just having a little fun. Be sure and post your experiences if you try one of these products solo.

dd

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
LOL!! How do you know it's good posting if you don't know what the hell it said! :lol:

I'm not ripping on you noline, I'm just having a little fun. Be sure and post your experiences if you try one of these products solo.

dd
Yeah, he should have used an avatar like this instead...

LOL j/k

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
i said good posting because it sounded good. But i did research to to figure out what was said

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

Total test was elevated, but free test didn't rise much. Well, actually his free test did rise, but it was still on the low-normal level. That's the whole point here. If the free test is still on the low side, the increased total test means absolutley nothing here. It won't do much if anything unless it's being used for PCT.

Bogus

Awards
6-oxo I figure that the dose is too high/ the company just cashin in.

I take 100 mg of 6-oxo twice a day, among other things actualy (forza-t) same stuff. I'm doing Arnalds advanced training principles level 1, which is an intense 6 day on 1 day off workout. I find my recovery time has been good, less burn out. Ithink the stuff is alright but that they tell you to take to much, 600mg a day is probably over kill, I feel 200mg does the trick.