Moderate Stim Product to stack with Hemavol?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I typically just pop 200mg tab of caffeine with my Hevamol + PN + 500mg agmatine, but I'm about to run out of them. I got a sample of Alphamine I'm going to try, but I'm looking for some recommendations for comparison.

I don't need anything with Citrulline-malate, TMG, beta alanine, ALCAR, creatine monohydrate or BCAAs/EAAs, as I have these in bulk. Nor do I want anything with over 250mg of caffeine. Really just looking for a strict moderate stim product. I do like Alphamine's profile, and I'm curious as to whether its good to take it as a pre-workout while on a lean bulk diet.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ignite2 stacks GREAT with Hemavol. One of my favourite stacks ever.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fitmax would stack very nicely. It is low stim has some fat burning additives and you'll get a nice pump from hemavol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iforce has a lower stimulant pre workout named conquer that works well with hemavol, it does have some creatine in it though

along the lines of fat burner like alphamine, i much prefer albuterex that would also stack well with hemavol b

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Check out conquer. I regularly stack hemavol with that.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Amentomax or Black Cats might be something to consider.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AN Uncut. Best stim on the market in my opinion. So clean, its unreal.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I typically just pop 200mg tab of caffeine with my Hevamol + PN + 500mg agmatine, but I'm about to run out of them. I got a sample of Alphamine I'm going to try, but I'm looking for some recommendations for comparison.

I don't need anything with Citrulline-malate, TMG, beta alanine, ALCAR, creatine monohydrate or BCAAs/EAAs, as I have these in bulk. Nor do I want anything with over 250mg of caffeine. Really just looking for a strict moderate stim product. I do like Alphamine's profile, and I'm curious as to whether its good to take it as a pre-workout while on a lean bulk diet.
My favorite pre workout stack has always been 1/2-1 scoop alphamine + high volume, which is similar to hemavol. I would say because you're on a lean bulk alphamine is even better suited because you get the added thermogenic aspects & stimulants without it being over the top. You can also tailor the stimulant dosage since its in a product separate from the NO/Pump ingredients.

It also tastes amazing...

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I've been stacking Hemovol with a mix of different pre"s I have on hand..

I just adjust the dose on the heavy stim products to get the desired amount of caffeine I want for that day.. I've been trying to keep it around 100-150mg personally.

Seems to be providing good results, I've just recently started doing this..