Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Used Mike Chang's After Burner (1) Times and Thought It Was GREAT! Anyone Else have any Thoughts on This ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope Mike Chang falls in a ****ing well and drowns.
I would not know Mike Chang If I Found Him Dead In My Lunch Box, However I Had One Of The Best Work-Outs Of My Life After Using His Product, I Don't Know If It Had Anything To Do With It or Not, Just Wanted To See Ours Results ?????

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I Dont Think Anyone Buys His Crap Man But Good Luck With Your Questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would not know Mike Chang If I Found Him Dead In My Lunch Box, However I Had One Of The Best Work-Outs Of My Life After Using His Product, I Don't Know If It Had Anything To Do With It or Not, Just Wanted To See Ours Results ?????
Not Every Word Needs A Capital Letter. They Are not Nouns.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
is he related to P.F Chang?

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
OP may be a robot

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That preworkout looks really underdosed, not to mention the product page has errors on the ingredients ;)

stephencraig

Awards
Amazing how prejudice many are on this forum. I am using it now as well, and although there may be better ones out there, his is the only one I have ever really felt an affect from, and I tried at least 5 others before buying his.

Stephen

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Amazing how prejudice many are on this forum. I am using it now as well, and although there may be better ones out there, his is the only one I have ever really felt an affect from, and I tried at least 5 others before buying his.

Stephen
Thank you !!! Did you find a god deal on it ??

stephencraig

Awards
Depends on what you consider a good deal. I bought a 6 month supply (6 canisters) and got a 40% price break. Since he guarantee's it, I was concerned about getting my money back if I wanted. But so far I've been happy with it. I have had "Pre JYN" also recommended to me, but haven't decided if I'm going to try it yet or not. All the others I tried that were supposed to boost NO tasted awful and I never seemed to get an affect. Chang's doesn't talk about any NO boost, but I feel motivated after drinking it and have had good workouts as well.

Stephen

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
In response:

Tommy:*Let's think about this for a sec, Ted. Why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.

Ted Nelson, Customer:*Go on, I'm listening.

Tommy:*Here's the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to feel all warm and toasty inside.

Ted Nelson, Customer:*Yeah, makes a man feel good.

Tommy:*'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted?

[chuckles until he sees that Ted is not laughing]

Ted Nelson, Customer:*[impatiently] What's your point?

Tommy:*The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.

Ted Nelson, Customer:*But why do they put a guarantee on the box?

Tommy:*Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of sh!t. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

Ted Nelson, Customer:*[pause] Okay, I'll buy from you.

Tommy:*Well, that's...

Tommy/Richard Hayden:*...What?

stephencraig

Awards
Engineer,
I understand your post, and as another has stated the product is probably over priced, but this was the only one I have had a good affect from after trying 5 others.

Do you have any suggestions on a better one?

Stephen

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Engineer,
I understand your post, and as another has stated the product is probably over priced, but this was the only one I have had a good affect from after trying 5 others.

Do you have any suggestions on a better one?

Stephen
EC (with or without yohimbine -your choice)
PES Norcodrene (stacked with Ephedrine or not)
PES Alpha T2 + EC
Albuterol
Clenbuterol
SNS or bulkpowders TTA

Non stim routes would be to implement a GDA into your diet. The best one is Omega Sports Burn24.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stephen, It looks like you and I are the only one's who have tried the product, and both of us seam happy with it. So must be good stuff!! Thank you for your positive attitude and adult response to my question !

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Stephen, It looks like you and I are the only one's who have tried the product, and both of us seam happy with it. So must be good stuff!! Thank you for your positive attitude and adult response to my question !
It's underdosed as ****. It's crap and doesn't do anything. People in here are smart enough to know that when looking at the label.

Let's look at the label anyways, i'll explain it to you:
"Get Jacked Matrix 7500 mg"
Optimal dosing for some of the ingredients would be 2g COP, 3g AKG, 3.2g Beta Alanine, 1g Agmatine, 6g Citrulline Malate and 3g GMS.
Thats 18.2 grams. More than twice the propietary blend and we still need effective doses of the remaining 5 ingredients in that blend.

And looking at "Cognitive Energy Matrix 1600 mg" ALCAR itself would take 1.5-2g to reach an effective dose.

TL;DR
There's a reason people say this sucks. You get 20 underdosed servings for a ridiculously high price.

If you feel anything at all, it's probably spiked like Craze and Detonate.

Sorry if this wasn't the "adult" response you were looking for. ;)

stephencraig

Awards
That is why I am on here, to learn. What would you recommend as an alternative? Is "Pre JYN" any good? Are there others I should look at?

Stephen

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
That is why I am on here, to learn. What would you recommend as an alternative? Is "Pre JYN" any good? Are there others I should look at?

Stephen
Haven't tried "Pre JYM" but the ingredient profile looks pretty good, and it seems to get great feedback.

I can personally recommend Komodo Katana, Olympic Labs Conqu3r, Athletix High Volume and PES Alphamine.

stephencraig

Awards
Engineer,
I know this is probably a dumb question, but are all those available OTC? I didn't think you could get Ephedrine any longer?

Stephen

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
In this thread, Mike Chang secretly has forum members formulate his new Pre...

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
In this thread, Mike Chang secretly has forum members formulate his new Pre...
Damn, shouldn't have helped him by showing how much his product sucks. On the other hand, i'm pretty sure he won't release anything that actually works :p

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's underdosed as ****. It's crap and doesn't do anything. People in here are smart enough to know that when looking at the label.

Let's look at the label anyways, i'll explain it to you:
"Get Jacked Matrix 7500 mg"
Optimal dosing for some of the ingredients would be 2g COP, 3g AKG, 3.2g Beta Alanine, 1g Agmatine, 6g Citrulline Malate and 3g GMS.
Thats 18.2 grams. More than twice the propietary blend and we still need effective doses of the remaining 5 ingredients in that blend.

And looking at "Cognitive Energy Matrix 1600 mg" ALCAR itself would take 1.5-2g to reach an effective dose.

TL;DR
There's a reason people say this sucks. You get 20 underdosed servings for a ridiculously high price.

If you feel anything at all, it's probably spiked like Craze and Detonate.

Sorry if this wasn't the "adult" response you were looking for. ;)
Thank you for "Breaking Down The Dose" I understand a little better now how it is under dosed.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Conquer or conqu3r....? Conquer sucked imo lol
conqu3r. I liked it because it was a nice and smooth energy and has efficacious dosages of staple ingredients for me. What made you not like it?

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
conqu3r. I liked it because it was a nice and smooth energy and has efficacious dosages of staple ingredients for me. What made you not like it?
I think he is talking about the iForce Conquer, and not OL Conqu3r

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does the Conqu3r give you a good pump ?? I just started using Precursor by Science Powered Supplements and I really like the pump !@!

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Does the Conqu3r give you a good pump ?? I just started using Precursor by Science Powered Supplements and I really like the pump !@!
You don't know what pump is until you try Conqu3r.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I think he is talking about the iForce Conquer, and not OL Conqu3r
I did mean Conqu3r. Just I'm not used to typing with numbers lol

that it will my friend, that it will. Way better pumps than Pre-JYM or Scream due to the 1.5g of Agmatine and a high dose of cit malate

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Olympus labs Conqu3r is one #1 favorite pre-workout right now. Absolutely awesome doses of everything for every purpose + a **** ton of energy. I only need 1/2-3/4 of a scoop unless I'm running on complete empty.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Stephen
Prejudiced? Really?

When I see a crappy profile for a product with a hefty price tag, I call it.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had conqu3r, I actually can't wait to try it! I dont like iforce's conquer however.

stephencraig

Awards
Misfit28, one of the other members explained to us why it is a crappy (or at least overpriced) product, so I understand now. Before it seemed everyone was just jumping on it because it was Mike Chang's. I understand why now, so I will be looking at returning the unopened ones I have and getting some Conqu3r.

Stephen

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I love the use of the word prejudice against a supplement.

Unless we're using it because mike is Asian. And that's just wrong.

Shame on you.

stephencraig

Awards
No, that is not what I meant at all. It had nothing to do with him being Asian. It just sounded like y'all didn't like any of his products. Now that it has been explained, I see why. What is your opinion of his programs (Accelerated Abs, Insane Fat Loss, etc.)?

Stephen

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
No, that is not what I meant at all. It had nothing to do with him being Asian. It just sounded like y'all didn't like any of his products. Now that it has been explained, I see why. What is your opinion of his programs (Accelerated Abs, Insane Fat Loss, etc.)?

Stephen
It's all bull****. Proper dieting and hard work in the gym gives you results. Doing 3 random exercises for 4 minutes every other day will never ever give you a sixpack. Musclemass and low bodyfat will.

He earns money by fooling his customers. Sadly it works.

stephencraig

Awards
Well, I have to admit I am one of those fooled. I am returning the 5 canisters of Afterburn and will be getting some Conqu3r. His program has me doing 15 minutes of calistenics in the morning, and then I do a regular weight workout in the evening and always finish it with his ab exercises. As you said, my primary goal thru work and diet is to get my bodyfat down to 10%. Is there anything different you would suggest?

Stephen

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have to admit I am one of those fooled. I am returning the 5 canisters of Afterburn and will be getting some Conqu3r. His program has me doing 15 minutes of calistenics in the morning, and then I do a regular weight workout in the evening and always finish it with his ab exercises. As you said, my primary goal thru work and diet is to get my bodyfat down to 10%. Is there anything different you would suggest?

Stephen
I suggest you look into Flexible Dieting/IIFYM and create a meal plan that fits your goal of reducing bodyfat. Put together a 3 or 2-split workout plan that hits all musclegroups properly and maybe add some cardio a couple of times per week, until you reach desired bodyfat. Trust me, with a proper diet and a lot of time in the gym, you will get results.

And to speed things up a bit, you could add a fatburner like Alphamine or Norcodrene.

stephencraig

Awards
I started reading about IIFYM last night. I was already doing IF, and read several articles about how the two can be combined.

Thanks for the lead, niclas90.

Stephen

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I started reading about IIFYM last night. I was already doing IF, and read several articles about how the two can be combined. Thanks for the lead, niclas90. Stephen
The two are combined by fasting for 16 hours, then eating junk food for the remaining 8