androgenic prohormones

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaterbater

Awards
hi i am bipolar and want to use an only androgenic prohormone so that i dont get any mania. is there such a thing as a completely androgenic prohormone because i couldnt find one. if you know any please give me your input on them and their names

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you're confused. I'm pretty sure you're looking for an anabolic hormone with no androgenic activity. Androgenic hormones come with heightened aggression, which could be bad during a manic episode or could lead to mania. Not to mention anxiety. All that being said I'm going to advise that you stay away from steroids in general, all of them, regardless of their anabolic/androgenic activity.

Look into some natural stuff man. Now is a great time for natural supps

Check out EP1C and DermaStrength by Olympus Labs

Or

X-Gels by SNS

Or

X Factor by Molecular Nutrition

slaterbater

Awards
I'm looking for something without prolactin and progestin

slaterbater

Awards
I did but I was told to stay away from those two things. In the end I'm looking for advice but will still make my own choice. I'm allowed to get opinions but that doesn't mean I will follow everything I'm told. I will choose for myself in the end. That's why I asked the second question

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
in the OP you were confused with what you meant/said thats why people are advising you to stay away from them... do some research.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I did but I was told to stay away from those two things. In the end I'm looking for advice but will still make my own choice. I'm allowed to get opinions but that doesn't mean I will follow everything I'm told. I will choose for myself in the end. That's why I asked the second question
Honnestly IMO you shouldn't be taking a pro hormone if you have a condition like that. Definetley look into natural stacks. I have been using anabeta elite and erase pro and seeing great results

slaterbater

Awards
What does erase pro do. I have heard of ama beta elite but never tried it

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
What does erase pro do. I have heard of ama beta elite but never tried it
erase and erase pro are both an estrogen / AI and cortisol control supplement

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
yes

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
This.. AI stand for aromatase INHIBITOR....
lol the quote was from another thread that got into here, I did a ninja edit ;)

slaterbater

Awards
thanks. are there any side effects that are bad from ai's

also i saw a stack like this
anabeta elite and triazole and testogen xr does this look good in your opinion or will there be bad side effects from this

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established

anabeta elite and triazole and testogen xr does this look good in your opinion or will there be bad side effects from this
Depends which erase you get. low estrogen can =sore joints. if estrogen gets too low you can lose libido among other things. and to each their own. side effects depend on the person.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

testogen is a test booster, could increase aggressions
triazole is AI could cause joint pain from low E

Honestly, I can't say for certain what will and won't have side effects because they are different for everyone. Especially in your case where you have a medical condition

slaterbater

Awards
im not too worried about sore joints but what about test production?? will iproduce less swimmers could it be perminant and im not dating at the moment so libido does not matter too much

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
im not too worried about sore joints but what about test production?? will iproduce less swimmers could it be perminant and im not dating at the moment so libido does not matter too much
nope, nothing in the natural supplement market will cause damage to your nads. With some people libido may even increase. Anabeta Elite is a very good product, albeit a bit expensive, but out of the stack this product will give you the most out of it. Your hunger will also probably increase on it

slaterbater

Awards
what would you suggest an estrogen blocker or an inhibitor the site said there were both

slaterbater

Awards
also what if i could get my hands on letro

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I'm running erase pro and anabeta and honnestly my libido has done nothing but rise.. I had to stop myself from popping a boner at the gym today lmao

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Also first week hunger was incredible but now it has subsided. Looking a lot fuller and feel a lot more agressive towards the weights in the gym,

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
also what if i could get my hands on letro
please at least google the compounds you want to ingest and read up a bit yourself before asking us. Why would you even want letro...

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
please at least google the compounds you want to ingest and read up a bit yourself before asking us. Why would you even want letro...
Dude he wants his skin to start peeling back at his fingers lol

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
very first sticky on the board. ps/ph/steroid talk does not go here. can we get a mod to shut this down pls :)

slaterbater

Awards
i only ask about letro becuase when i was looking up the ai's it popped up but i know thats not a natural supplement thats why i asked

slaterbater

Awards
also saw some reviews on triazole that said it wasnt that great but had proof it was and erase pro had no proof but better reviews i just want the best product tht you guys know of i dont want to do tons of trial and error because it is expensive

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You should avoid all alterations in your hormones you are going to end up triggering a manic episode I'm out and about I'll try to come back to explain later. I work with many of drugs you are probably prescribed due to you condition. Go with Xgels or something like that.

slaterbater

Awards
i use lithium er and oxcarbezapine/trileptal

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Huh??

You are asking about androgenic hormones and then you ask about sides from supps...

IMO you should stay faaar away from PH/AAS and you should focus on your mental health first

slaterbater

Awards
the conversation changed big whoop it changed because of the things i was talking about

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you have a lot if research to do before even considering pH/aas use no ones gonna spoon feed you the info here especially when your rude to people that are just trying to help.

slaterbater

Awards
i wasnt being rude.he was telling me i need to not do this and that because i strayed away a little from my orginal question. i was just saying so what it changed because thats what i changed too. this is stuf you can just look up on the internet because of the whole bipolar thing. sorry to that guy i responded to i didnt mean forit to come out as assholish but thats what i meant that it changed and so what its still technically the same topic. i cam for advice doesnt mean i am definitely going to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.