Preworkout with crash

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm working out late in the evening and would like a preworkout that gives me good energy during but a hard crash after so I can sleep?

I used to use Jack3d before, good energy during but I always crashed after so I could sleep, not sure if the ingredient are the same as they used to be?

Hopefully somebody can help me with my unusual question? :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Stick to just caffeine then, at a dose that is enough for you.

Add it to Athletix High Volume and you are in business

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Stick to just caffeine then, at a dose that is enough for you.

Add it to Athletix High Volume and you are in business
Id be the opposite. Caffeine keeps me up for 4+ hours lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Id be the opposite. Caffeine keeps me up for 4+ hours lol
Lol I drop dead 2 hours after a coffee or when I used to add bulk caffeine to BCAAs

I guess OP will know his stim response best, and at least HV is versatile in that he can add anything

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm pretty sure it's the 1,3 Dim that makes me "crash" since regular caffeine doesn't.
Is there any prewo that still use it?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm pretty sure it's the 1,3 Dim that makes me "crash" since regular caffeine doesn't. Is there any prewo that still use it?
1,3 has pretty much been phased out at this point.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OHHH Then def something strong like Stimaholic lol that will have you going 3 hr strong in the gym then you should go zzzzzz pretty easily lol.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard good things about this one also but I need crash! Lol, I want to train good and sleep even better right after ;)
You're just going to have to try a few out man. Just because Jack and Lenny say this makes them crash doesn't mean Kathy and Veronica will have the same results. If 1,3 is what made you crash you could look into AMP Citrate products to see how you personally tolerate them. Me personally, i've had no crash with DMAA products nor AMP Citrate but you may, who knows. Only one way to find out.