alphamax

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You should be dosing Alphamax 2 capsules twice per day separated by 6-8 hrs, with or without food.

Taken pre workout Alphamax can increase drive and intensity and taken prior to bed you should notice deeper sleep and better recovery.

So if you workout in the morning or afternoon you can try 2 caps pre wo and then 2 caps before bed.

However if your working out later in the evening consume 2 caps immediately upon waking and 2 caps pre workout.

EddieILift409

Awards
You should be dosing Alphamax 2 capsules twice per day separated by 6-8 hrs, with or without food.

Taken pre workout Alphamax can increase drive and intensity and taken prior to bed you should notice deeper sleep and better recovery.

So if you workout in the morning or afternoon you can try 2 caps pre wo and then 2 caps before bed.

However if your working out later in the evening consume 2 caps immediately upon waking and 2 caps pre workout.
Okay I workout around 1 but I dont go to sleep till 7 in the morning cause I work over night how should I take it then ?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay I workout around 1 but I dont go to sleep till 7 in the morning cause I work over night how should I take it then ?
7am-1pm is 6 hours. You can dose it pre workout and pre bed if you want to try that dosing scheme. Personally, I like to keep doses of anything 12 hours, 8, hours, 6 hours, etc. apart depending on how many doses is recommended per day. Don't over complicate things, just take one dose pre bed and the other at least 6 hours later.

The pre bed dose is best taken on an empty or semi empty stomach.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I keeps it simple, one does upon waking, second before bed. Sleep like a baby and having amazing results!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're on the bottle. This is a pretty common question on basically every product still though, lol.

Fizzeek

Fizzeek

Awards
I didn't notice anything from it till I started taking 6 per day for my last week on it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't notice anything from it till I started taking 6 per day for my last week on it.

Six per day, ooouch!. Way too much armistane!. Not to mention way too much of the majority of the other ingredients!. What side effects did you get?. Well I guess you probably wouldn't start to get the side effects until after at least a few weeks of over dosing.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, I definitely wouldn't have taken that much! We definitely haven't really had any reports of users not feeling anything at all, was this a 4 week run and have you run anything similar in the past? Just the armistane should have had you shedding water.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow 6 is a lot. Most users would have at least felt the effect of 75mg F95. Might not be what they hoped to feel though lol.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I have to take fish oil with regular dosing. I'd be in a wheel chair with that much armistane.

Fizzeek

Fizzeek

Awards
All I got was better sleep.

As for anything similar in the past; this year I've had a ton of Formeron and Prolactrone.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long did you run those for?

Fizzeek

Fizzeek

Awards
At least a few months on form and just long enough for 2 bottles of the prolactrone.