One 1-t amount
- 10-29-2002, 07:34 AM
- 10-29-2002, 07:41 AM
an 8oz One has 6g of 1-test. you should try both avant labs and homebrew/bdc's premix and see which one is best for you. the latter of course is cheaper.
10-29-2002, 09:23 AM
Yep I'm definately gonna go with bdc. The guys who run this company are such good guys and offering such a great service at at cost that is much lower than they really could be charging for it.
6g is a lot less than I expected! Looks like the premixes are pretty hardcore then.
I'm guessing there shouldnt be any problems in ordering a stronger mix and then just applying less of it each day?
10-29-2002, 11:21 AM
Thats true. You can get away with as low as 150mg/day of BDC's brew. The t-1 which has 10g 1-test could last you as long as 2 months no problem.... Glad to see your interest and good question. Talk to ya.
10-29-2002, 07:20 PM
Ok now poses a few other questions...
the DMSA (is that right? i just woke up...) means that absorption can be up to 3 times more effective. Does this mean that even at a 6g potentency, BDC 1-t will be 3 times more powerful than One or is that over exagerating study results?
So we now have the issue of
1) A solution that contains more grams of 1-t
2) A solution that will be absorbed more effectively than One.
This poses a dillema. How can we compare dosages/use accurate dosages? I am probably looking into this too far, but I just want to make sure I don't end up using a 1500mg a day dosage and have my balls drop off and hair fall out in 2minutes when I thought I was on 300mg a day.
Is there a limit to how saturated the solution can be? For example, econimically speaking it would be a good idea to make the solution as potent as possible, say 18g of 1-t. Does this work in a real work situation? That way a bottle would last 3times as long as ONE, but of course there are many issues that arise from a sollution that is "too" strong. Have you guys looked into this?
Similar Forum Threads
- By rydavies88 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2012, 01:10 PM
- By dubplate6 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-15-2011, 11:43 PM
- By shady in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 12-14-2008, 11:38 PM
- By vision in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 29Last Post: 02-22-2007, 03:07 AM
- By mc1 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-11-2002, 01:22 AM