First Cycle Super dmz 2.0! Excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishah1987

Awards
So after a lot of debate and asking around in different forums i purchased Super dmz 2.0 for my first cycle, will log it here.
Cycle:
Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 by Blackstone Labs (standard dose) running it for 4 weeks
Taurine by Primaforce
Super Cycle by AMS
Formastanzol
Multivitamins

PCT:
Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs
Taurine by Primaforce
Test Booster:DAA Max by Vital Labs
Clomid
NOESTROGEN by POWERLAB NUTRITION
Nolvadex
Creatine

Diet: 3500 Calories.

Lets see how it goes.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, so you are 5'4" 120 lbs? How long have you been lifting? Age?

abhishah1987

Awards
Im 26 yrs old, been lifting on and off. Started lifting seriously around a month ago.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely not jump into a strong PH like DMZ right now.

Especially if you have only been seriously lifting for a month. That's just my opinion.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've been lifting a month and looking to start a cycle? Eat alot, lift alot and you'll be seeing results for a long time. Absolutely no reason to jump into all of that crap you have listed.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro you'll get 10x better results if you wait a bit and get your noobie gains out of the way
And starting a cycle so soon could easily lead to injury. Your strength can't explode if your joints, tendons are not ready.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I predict 1 month post PCT, OP is frustrated all his gains are gone, he quit lifting.

abhishah1987

Awards
ok so i have already bought it, they have shipped it out. Ill probably wait for 3 more months and then do a cycle.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
ok so i have already bought it, they have shipped it out. Ill probably wait for 3 more months and then do a cycle.
You should post a pic of your current physique and I'd be happy to tell you if this cycle will show any visible results. As iv ran both of the compounds in there, at high doses.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude if you want to be smart ass please dont reply to the thread..
What blacklac stated wasn't an entirely sarcastic put down. Super DMZ 2.0 is a pretty wet compound. You're likely to gain a lot of weight and size really quickly but when you come off, you shrink a lot because all that water stored in your muscles to give it the extra size and weight you will lose when off cycle.

It doesn't appear like you really know what you're doing TBH (not being an arse here, just being honest), so I don't know why you're going to dive right into this stuff, especially when you're weighing in at 120.

abhishah1987

Awards
My initial weight was 66 Kgs(141 Pounds) in 2012, I changed my diet, did 3 rounds of insanity, Got my weight down to 52(114 pounds). I just love cardio, but i wanted some size so i began lifting 3 times a week- Chest & Tri, Back & Biceps, Shoulders and continued doing insanity 3 days a week, The weight went up to 56 Kgs (123 Pounds) now i have started doing beastbody(a lifting program by beachbody) i am gaining some weight but i have lost my abs the weight gain is painfully slow, i have put on 1 kg in the last one month. My calorie intake is steady at 2500-3000 calories ( i drink 3 shakes 25 grams of protein with water)
Well i am trying my best to learn and do what ever i do in the safest way possible while i am on the cycle and off it. I have added a lot of on cycle support and PCT supplements.
Just to give a rough idea my arms were around 13'' when i started my first cycle of insanity, by the end of the 3rd cycle for some weird reason my arms went down to 11''. It was embarrassing, Now the arms are at 12.5, so i am getting there slowly and steadily im in it for a the long haul, but its frustrating as the gains are coming in slower than ever.
My Workout Routine at the moment:
Chest & Tri
Legs
Back & Bicep
Shoulders
Day off
Repeat.
In a week ill be changing it to

Chest
Back
Arms
Shoulders
legs

My Chest and triceps workout:
Chest press 15 12 8
Chest press(drop Set) 8 8

Incline fly 15 12 8
Incline press 15 12 8
Incline press(drop Set) 8 8

Close grip 15 12 8
Partial Chest 15 12 8
Decline Pushup 15 12 8

Tricep Extention(Skull) 15 12 8
Tricep Extention(drop set) 8 8

Single arm kickback 15 12 8
Tricep Pushup 15 12 8

Tricep dips 1Min 1Min

Thats roughly the chest and triceps.
I have been lifting 3 days a week for the last 2 years, iv just not been crazy serious about it.
I probably don't know much about pro hormones, discovered them 4 months ago,
Im just sick of putting on 1kg(2pounds) every other month.

My diet is fairly clean
4 egg whites 2 yellow
Muesli with fat free yogurt + honey
Protein shake
Chicken (either breast or in a curry) for lunch
Protein Shake
Sausages(chicken or Don Frankfurts)
A couple of quest bars
Post workout Shake
Dinner is usually with rice or bread chicken or vegetables
I consume 1/2 or 3/4 of chicken in lunch and dinner.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, still don't need to cycle. Eat more, lots more, and if you're trying to bulk don't do so much cardio. Insanity isn't a mass building program in the slightest, hence the loss of size in your arms

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You aren't gaining mass because of your program, IMO.

"Clean diet" also doesn't mean much.

You need to know how many calories you are consuming, and tie that to your weight gain/loss.

Please don't run this cycle, you are not experienced enough.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Insanity is basically just a lot of cardio, there's really not much of a strength component to it. That's why your arms shrunk. You lost a lot of fat, most probably some muscle mass as well, from all that cardio and likely the caloric restriction as well. You're basically at this point still a completely fresh newbie to strength training. Due to that, you are most likely very responsive to strength training because that is a very novel stimulus for your body. Proper nutrition + proper strength training alone will take you very very far at a very nice quick pace. This process of gains will span much longer than a mere 3 months before you REALLY stall on progress.

Because of the above, it's HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED that you do a PH cycle. Heck, I wouldn't even suggest an ArA cycle at this point either, because again, there's MUCH to be gained from proper training + nutrition ALONE. Doing a PH cycle is basically just pissing money down the drain at this point in your progression, along with various potential health risks you may be putting your body through. ESPECIALLY since you're jumping right into something like Super DMZ 2.0.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, stop buying into the Beach Body nonsense. You’re basically programming your mentality to be:

If I do this exact program for 90 days (or however long the program is), I will get really jacked/ripped/etc.

That kind of mentality will only yield disappointment when it becomes clearly evident that following the program does not get you anywhere even remotely to the vicinity of what you see in the adverts/videos that you are aspiring to. It’s already evident right now as you are hoping to jump on some Super DMZ 2.0 and hoping that it would somehow magically make you really jacked and near the neighborhood of what you are aspiring to look like.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, stop buying into the Beach Body nonsense. You’re basically programming your mentality to be:

If I do this exact program for 90 days (or however long the program is), I will get really jacked/ripped/etc.

That kind of mentality will only yield disappointment when it becomes clearly evident that following the program does not get you anywhere even remotely to the vicinity of what you see in the adverts/videos that you are aspiring to. It’s already evident right now as you are hoping to jump on some Super DMZ 2.0 and hoping that it would somehow magically make you really jacked and near the neighborhood of what you are aspiring to look like.
Dead on! That Beachbody crap is total BS, IMO.

If you want mass, you have to use heavy weights. Big Three with heavy accessory work. You won't get near as far with a cycle of Super DMZ 2.0 doing BW and small DB work, IMO.

Mass gains don't come overnight, and if you aren't in this for the long haul you may very well fail. You still have to work hard on cycle to see gains.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Here's the non sarcastic version. There's a whole host of reasons beginners should not jump onto steroids. The reason I was suggesting is because if you cannot make progress on your own, without steroids/prohormones, you will NOT be able to maintain any size or strength that you gained from the cycle. It will all be a waste and you'd be putting your health at risk for nothing.

abhishah1987

Awards
Alright, everyone here cant be wrong, i am probably jumping into the whole prohormone thing way too early, ill give it a rest for now and start a cycle when i am really ready.
Thank you Misfit28, nicksox15, Swolbraham ,kissdadookie , p5sky , reps4jesus , xR1pp3Rx & blacklac for all your help and advice.
Damn that's 8 people who have asked me not to do it, what was i thinking in the first place, wish i could send all the stuff back to strongsupps. They charged me $48 for shipping to india, anyway ill sit on it for the next 1yr at least and then use it if i need to.
Thank you again everyone, really appreciate all the help

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great decision man! Be sure to look around the boards and ask questions if you have them for nutrition and workout advice, I promise you'll grow!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
amusing thread initially was very amusing...

Dude if you want to be smart ass please dont reply to the thread..
and it was only getting more amusing..

Ill probably wait for 3 more months and then do a cycle.
lols were still building!

Well i am trying my best to learn and do what ever i do in the safest way possible while i am on the cycle and off it. I have added a lot of on cycle support and PCT supplements.
while still entertaining, amusement now begins to fade ..
Just to give a rough idea my arms were around 13'' when i started my first cycle of insanity, by the end of the 3rd cycle for some weird reason my arms went down to 11''.
it's called losing that fat you had...was a lot of fat wasn't it?
It was embarrassing,
now I just plain felt bad for you
I probably don't know much about pro hormones, discovered them 4 months ago,
tickling the amusement side of things again...of course you do not know enough about steroids, what do you expect?
just like training is a process and a marathon not a sprint, so too should be your education on steroidal compounds, slow and measured - not hurried
My diet is fairly clean
4 egg whites 2 yellow
Muesli with fat free yogurt + honey
Protein shake
Chicken (either breast or in a curry) for lunch
Protein Shake
Sausages(chicken or Don Frankfurts)
A couple of quest bars
Post workout Shake
Dinner is usually with rice or bread chicken or vegetables
I consume 1/2 or 3/4 of chicken in lunch and dinner.
I dunno, but that does not look like 3k cals to me

Alright, everyone here cant be wrong, i am probably jumping into the whole prohormone thing way too early, ill give it a rest for now and start a cycle when i am really ready.
these threads rarely end well..
kudos to you sir, for allowing these guys to show you the light, and taking to heart what they are, with all due honesty, attempting to instill in you here

welcome to the forum, and best

Status
Not open for further replies.