Low Stim Pre Workout

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I'm looking for a new pre workout powder to give me a little push in the gym. Unfortunately I don't get to train until 6:30pm so I'm after something without too much caffeine or stimulants. Dr. Jekyll from Prosupps caught my eye because it only has 100mg of caffeine. Any other suggestions?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm currently using dr jekyll and it's decent, but i stack it with iforce conquer which is also a lower stimulant preworkout...i find them both together gives me good energy but not to a point where i'm over stim'd out, i also work out at night but about 5:45-7:00 p.m.

conquer alone gives me a good energy but maybe not a stimulant energy but a focus and determination type of feeling

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fitmax is a great low stim pre. It has fat loss, performance, and focus properties. Right now at nutra you can buy 2 for only $19.91 each!! Kiwi Strawberry is my personal favorite flavor.

For complete non-stim, High Volume gets my vote.

You could mix a scoop of Fitmax/High Volume as well lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how about just some hemavol ?? pretty great for late evening training.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I'm looking for a new pre workout powder to give me a little push in the gym. Unfortunately I don't get to train until 6:30pm so I'm after something without too much caffeine or stimulants. Dr. Jekyll from Prosupps caught my eye because it only has 100mg of caffeine. Any other suggestions?
We offer ultra reps.
It contains ingredients that help boost strength and endurance.
It contains a form of ATP as well as enterically coated carnosine (essentially what you achieve with beta alanine supplementation, but in the direct form).
1 scoop will be all you need.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
I'm sure there are many out there go to getnitramine.com sign up for a sample of nitramine it is pretty low stim with 175mg caffeine

the other guys have good products as well but the purity of ours is pretty impressive, give it a shoot

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jekkyl rocks for low stim

For no stim, Peak Beta+, Hemavol and High Volume are all great choices.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As mentioned above FitMax would be a great option! Has all your pre workout favorites like Creatine, Agmatine, Carnitine, Citrulline etc but also paired with a very clean and smooth energy blend. Theres def. no crash just a smooth let down and no trouble sleeping.

Nutraplanet has an amazing deal on it right now and we just launched a new flavor, kiwi strawberry!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Hemavol is my go to for late night training. Great pumps w/o all the stim.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Thunderbolt is an excellent non stim preworkout. Add in as much or as little caffeine as you want, from some coffee, fat burner of your choice, etc. Gives you s lot of flexibility.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys! Plenty of good options. I'm considering using a partial dose of white flood reborn and mixing it with something like hemavol. I'll also keep FitMax and Super Size in mind

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High Volume-Products

You will get a few recommendations for High Volume, one of the best low stim options on the market, very well reviewed, and 30% off there is you subscribe :)
High Volume with AminoLift if a great combo that you can modify to your liking...Each scoop of Aminolift (top 10 product at nutraplanet) has 100mgs caffeine, you can adjust to your caffeine needs plus it comes with your essential aminos along with a choline source. On a side note, 5 grams of Citrulline is no joke.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
High Volume with AminoLift if a great combo that you can modify to your liking...Each scoop of Aminolift (top 10 product at nutraplanet) has 100mgs caffeine, you can adjust to your caffeine needs plus it comes with your essential aminos along with a choline source. On a side note, 5 grams of Citrulline is no joke.
Definitely a good combo, I forgot it had 100mg caffeine. A nice little stim boost and aminos to fuel the workout on top of HV pump sounds pretty good to me!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see Driven edited it lol. Come on I love the auto corrected Hood Combo

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds great for the evening / night lifters

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol has no stims. I really love the taste and the pumps it gives~

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Conquer has a low amount of caffeine, great for what you are looking for.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
+1 for FitMax. Love the clean energy and focus it gives. I even take it before I play golf, no jitters at all but on days I need to really go get it I use HyperMax. It's clean energy also but has a bigger kick and seems to last longer. Doesn't upset my stomach either.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I stacked 4 caps of KNO3 and a scoop of Hemavol by iforce and it was ****ing intense!

didn't wants any stims since it was 12am and I was dead tired enough that I was doing reps for my eyes closed but all my lifts were just as heavy as last time, if not heavier, and I had very good recovery between sets with it.

Both are pretty cheap (kind of) and they'll last you a bit. Look into it for sure :)

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Try out mts clash man. I stack it with noxygen and it's the tits

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
.::