- 03-01-2005, 12:46 PM
I posted this over at BN forums as well, just wanna spread the knowledge around.
I went in for a blood test wanting to find out what my profiles were like before doing my first PH cycle, well it turned out the lipid profile was really high due to a genetic predisposition to that problem. But also I had my test levels checked, and they were fairly low...since I couldn't do a ph cycle I figured I'd do T-Bomb II which I'd already bought in ignorance a little while back. I took it faithfully 6 pills a day split into 3 pills morning with breakfast, and 3 pills evening after dinner. I was on the 2nd to last day of the T-Bomb II bottle when I had another blood test to check my lipid profile from starting Sesathin, Garlic, and Red Yeast Rice to see if it helped enough to start a PH cycle.
So without further ado...here are the 2 results, and you can be the judge of how you feel T-Bomb II worked for me...heck, and Sesathin, Garlic, and Red Yeast Rice.
total chol = 265
tri = 178
HDL = 67
VLDL = 36
LDL = 162
test serum = 385 ng/dL
test % free&weekly bound = 25.4%
test F&W bound = 97.8 ng/dL
total chol = 219
tri = 156
HDL = 67
VLDL = 31
LDL = 121
test serum = 331 ng/dL
test % free&weekly bound = 30.6%
test F&W bound = 101.3 ng/dL
Estrogens total = 64 pg/mL
- 03-02-2005, 03:40 PM
03-02-2005, 03:48 PM
Am I reading this right that your test levels actually went down? Wow that T-Bomb II is a heck of a product
And your lipid profile improved significantly right? So the sesathin/garlic/red yeast rice helped.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Stinger124 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2006, 05:38 PM
- By muscledismorph in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2006, 05:43 PM
- By musQlardevil in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2005, 01:43 AM
- By chronic666 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2005, 09:28 AM
- By supermanMBS in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2005, 04:58 PM