full write up (alphadex and magnitropin)

  1. full write up (alphadex and magnitropin)


    We have had such great success with the initial members only launch we are now ready to air it to the world here is a new write up and break down of the whole content


    MYOKEM MAGNITROPIN | MYOKEM

    MYOKEM ALPHADEX | MYOKEM


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hulkish1 View Post
    We have had such great success with the initial members only launch we are now ready to air it to the world here is a new write up and break down of the whole content

    MYOKEM MAGNITROPIN | MYOKEM

    MYOKEM ALPHADEX | MYOKEM
    Their website always crashes when I am on it. I cant seem to be on ot long enough to read the write-ups.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Their website always crashes when I am on it. I cant seem to be on ot long enough to read the write-ups.
    Check now. Should be good.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator
    •   
       


  4. I'm really liking Pyroxamine and this stuff just sound killer. Magnitropin has me salivating.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CNPComicNerd View Post
    I'm really liking Pyroxamine and this stuff just sound killer. Magnitropin has me salivating.
    Alphadex and Magnitropin work very well synergistically with Pyroxamine. Crazy recomping effect.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

  6. Magnitropin, I'm especially excited about. Hadn't heard of Paederia foetida. Aside from the other proven ingredients, the study on Paederia foetida seems interesting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LAST CALL BEFORE THE EPIC DROP OF ALPHADEX AND MAGNITROPIN
    By Myokemist in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:04 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 10:32 PM
  3. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 03:17 PM
  4. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 03:15 AM
Log in
Log in