What in Top Secret Pump Ignitor worked so well?

Anaboleffect

Awards
I tried a approx. 3/4 of a serving from a free sample of Top Secret Pump Ignitor and felt very motivated, energized, focused, clear, and my memory was improved. My workout was great and math calculations were easier. I consider myself experienced with supplements having tried many including many of Pump ignitor's ingredients both alone and combined with others, but never experienced anything like this. I won't buy the product because I won't do artificial sweeteners or colors, so I want to figure out what ingredient or combination had this effect. Any ideas? I don't think it's any of these ingredients because I've tried them alone and combined without the same effect:

HydroCarn™ (Carnosyn®, Beta Alanine HCL)
L-Citrulline
Beet (Beta vulagris) Root Extract (High in Nitrates)
Niacin
Caffeine Anhydrous 300mg
Methylcobalamin
Mucuna pruriens Seed Extract 98% L-Dopa
Astragin®, (Panax notoginseng, and Astragalus membranaceous Root Extracts)
Choline Bitartrate
Potassium Phosphate
Sodium Phosphate
Bioperine® (Piper nigrum)
Phyllanthus emblica Fruit Extract (Amla berry)

The list of ingredients I haven't tried is much smaller:
Agmatine Sulfate
Chlorophytum borivillianum Extract
Picamilon
Rutaecarpine
Nelumbo Nucifera (seed) Containing Higenamine

Any feedback would be much appreciated, I'll update this thread if I find out what did it for me!

Anaboleffect

Awards
Yeah I suspected that as it's a nootropic, but hesitated because I'm familiar with GABA on it's own which is very relaxing and somewhat sedating and even intoxicating. I know oral GABA alone doesn't work, but I'm referring to liposomal nano particle GABA which absorbs through tissue in the mouth and crosses the blood brain barrier so its not broken down in digestion because it bypasses the whole process. Picamilon is GABA bound to niacin, both of which I've tried alone but I'm open to it being completely different when chemically bound. I'll try some picamilon and update with my results. Thanks ddfox!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only tried picamilon a few times -- but always with caffeine. Maybe someone can chime in on experiences with & without caffeine.