biotest spike

the anapolack

Awards
makes me feel like **** and ruins my appetite

Grant

Awards
  • Established
How does it ruin your appetite? How does it make you feel like ****?

jeep69

Awards
biotest in general MAKES me FEEL LIKE **** WITH ALL THE MARKETING Scams and other **** they pull.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I applied for the free sample of spike forever ago and still have yet to revieve it. Most samples take 4-6 weeks and thats understandable but the way the biotest sample was set up made it seem like you were getting priority shipping for free. I havent been hearing good things so I guess it doesn't matter to me, I just like trying things. I wouldnt want to give it a go till I'm done with my cAMP log anyway too.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 2 pills in the morning for the past 4 days and I really like it. I would've just bought the main ingredient from 1fast but they don't have it in yet. Settled for the "rip off" spike just to see if I like the effects. Like I said, so far so good...the thing I like the most is that I seem to be able to express my thoughts verbally with greater ease.

pumpinfina

Awards
i think there's salbutamine in it, that's the active in the formula

the anapolack

Awards
maybe because i didnt follow directions and stacked with diet pepsi and clen

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
maybe because i didnt follow directions and stacked with diet pepsi and clen
Oh man...no wonder. In my opinion you can't reasonably expect to judge the effectiveness of spike while on clen...WAY too much stimulation going on.

the Cardinal

Awards
makes me feel like **** and ruins my appetite
Hmmm...all I can say is I began working two 8-hour jobs daily (plus some Saturday overtime occassionally) on 2//21, and will continue for the next few months, and Spike is the sole reason I'm able to function. No hype - the sh_t rocks!

pumpinfina

Awards
hopefully youll have it before mike. How Long do you think?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It works well. I can cram for exams or party on a friday/get little sleep and still work a 20 hr weekend. It's an excellent product and compared to ALOT of companies biotest is not that full of ****.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Spike formula
thiamine disifide disobutyrate, caffine, lauroyl macrogol-32-glycerides

don't see sulbutiamine in there anywhere???
They don't list it for marketing purposes. If you mention the name "sulbutiamine" on their forums they will most likely delete or edit the post. Trust me, it's in there. It's part of their "secret" formula.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
I should have the sulbutiamine shortly.
Seems like I keep hearing this from various people. This is not a swipe at you either sir...you run a great operation. I'm just frustrated that I have to resort to biotest to get my sulbutiamine. Is bulk sulbutiamine really that hard to obtain?

mghoodlum

Awards
They don't list it for marketing purposes. If you mention the name "sulbutiamine" on their forums they will most likely delete or edit the post. Trust me, it's in there. It's part of their "secret" formula.
and how did you obtain this information

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Seems like I keep hearing this from various people. This is not a swipe at you either sir...you run a great operation. I'm just frustrated that I have to resort to biotest to get my sulbutiamine. Is bulk sulbutiamine really that hard to obtain?

Yes, it is very hard to obtain....I have been looking for about 2 months. I know of quite a few places that say they have it, but when it comes time to order, they cant pony up. I also know where Bulk Nutrition is getting theirs...top quality place, but they told me it would not be ready for 6 or so weeks.

I kind of lucked out in the way I ran across the vendor I used...but the tricks of the trade must remain a secret. :p

mghoodlum

Awards
ok i found it

sublamama is listed it is just a different name.
thiamine disulfide = sublamama

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
ok i found it

sublamama is listed it is just a different name.
thiamine disulfide = sublamama
I love this stuff more and more each day. One interesting thing that I have noticed is that I seem more talkative while taking spike. It just seems like I want to talk more and the words flow easier.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
i also applied for the sample several weeks back but have not received anything. who knows. it is very interesting that you are more able to express what is on your mind when you are taking this. it sounds like a good supp, something i will have to try. so would you guys say this product is more of a nootropic or an energy product?

djs2000

Awards
i also applied for the sample several weeks back but have not received anything. who knows. it is very interesting that you are more able to express what is on your mind when you are taking this. it sounds like a good supp, something i will have to try. so would you guys say this product is more of a nootropic or an energy product?
According to their site, the samples will ship about one week from today.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
According to their site, the samples will ship about one week from today.
Good, I hate it when companies say they're going to give you a free sample and you never get it. That would a give biotest a black eye.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how does this compare with other things out right now....Like...
aniracetam, and or piracetam

rippedtothebone

Awards
stop the fucking press, i just received my free sample. It's in the coolest little bottle.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Got mine. Next question: does bulk sulbutiamine and caffeine work as well as actual Spike?