Ejaculoid - With or Without Yohimbe?

FatBurner2008

Awards
Noticed Ejaculoid comes with or without Yohimbe...is the version with Yohimbe more effective?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not saying I have used such a product, but Yohimbe Free versions are created for those who are not a fan of the ingredient.

If you like Yohimbe then buy the one with it... if you don't then buy the Yohimbe Free

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbe is known and used for its improvements in libido/sex drive (along with fat loss properties)...so if that's what you're seeking by using Ejac., then yes, I'd choose the version w/yohimbe

FatBurner2008

Awards
Kind of what I thought....yes looking for libido/sex drive.

Seems dosing 2 caps each day first thing in the morning and/or 4 right before sexual activity?

Yohimbe is known and used for its improvements in libido/sex drive (along with fat loss properties)...so if that's what you're seeking by using Ejac., then yes, I'd choose the version w/yohimbe

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kind of what I thought....yes looking for libido/sex drive.

Seems dosing 2 caps each day first thing in the morning and/or 4 right before sexual activity?
Not familiar with the product, but if that's what it suggests on the label, go for it man :) I'd just be sure to have tried it out first (no sex) to see how I respond to it...yohimbe is fickle for me..