cAMPHIBOLIC or my own blend... need advice

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 clients who want some supplements to help them cut up. Both clients are women. One has been getting great results training with me, the other has basically fallen 100 miles short of all of my expectations. I suspect some seriously supressed metabolic functions in her but that is a different subject (and one I've been adressing). In any case, they both want some new fat-loss supps and usually I homebrew things for them. Regularly they use an energy blend I make with:
3g ALCAR
2g Tyrsoine
500mg glucuronolactone
500mg choline citrate
500mg betaine
80mg caffeine

I'll be tweaking that blend but it will stay essentially the same. As for their added fat loss supps, this was the blend I came up with (per one serving):
400mg EGCG
100mg caffeine
3mg yohimbine
12.5mg ephedrine
200mg 7-keto-dhea

Obviously they would take 2 servings of that a day on top of the one serving of the energy blend. My question: should I go with camphibolic over my own blend?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't add anything else. They are going to be flying like kites off that mix so you might want them to trial it first at a lower dose. If they're up for the cAMP then throw it in.

If they have any sensitivities to stims they're going to hate it. Also yohimbe gave my wife panic attacks...she's prone to anxiety so just a heads up.

I

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the stack looks solid, but I'd probably lower the E to 12.5mg to smooth it out a little. Also safer in case they decide to double the dose themselves!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't add anything else. They are going to be flying like kites off that mix so you might want them to trial it first at a lower dose. If they're up for the cAMP then throw it in.

If they have any sensitivities to stims they're going to hate it. Also yohimbe gave my wife panic attacks...she's prone to anxiety so just a heads up.
Well, I'm trying to decide if cAMPH should replace the second mixture I put together (the one with ephedrine adn all). Thanks for the heads up on yohimbine and anxiety though.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the stack looks solid, but I'd probably lower the E to 12.5mg to smooth it out a little. Also safer in case they decide to double the dose themselves!
Yeah, that's what I meant, 12.5mg per serving, not 25mg.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much what I want to know is should I add my own blend of 400mg EGCG, 100mg caffeine, 3mg yohimbine, 12.5mg ephedrine, 200mg 7-keto-dhea or should I add cAMPHIBOLIC? Is cAMPHIBOLIC more effective (in terms of straight up fat loss) than the blend I created?

G

Pretty much what I want to know is should I add my own blend of 400mg EGCG, 100mg caffeine, 3mg yohimbine, 12.5mg ephedrine, 200mg 7-keto-dhea or should I add cAMPHIBOLIC? Is cAMPHIBOLIC more effective (in terms of straight up fat loss) than the blend I created?
You have designed a good supplement. If the women like the ephedra feel, you would use the stack you outlined. The bueaty of cAMP is that jitters are not associated with the product. You could add the keto dhea and caffiene to cAMP. I opted out of 7-keto because I believe that Forslolin is much more effective in elevating thyroid plus it many other benefits. I opted out of adding caffiene. I wanted a formula that could be used late a night.

If they are working out in the morning or afternoon have them add 100-200mg of caffiene to cAMP. They can still take another dose late at night.

PS--your outlined stack is effective for fat loss but will not help gain lean body mass or prevent loss in lean body mass. You can diet with cAMP and keep your muscle. Not many 'legal' products with that unique property.

ceosm