Question about Alphamine and Erase Pro with current stack

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Even though this is my first post, I have read this forum for a long time and I am very interested to try Alphamine and Erase/Erase Pro ...

Currently my cutting stack is
Alpha T2
Reduce XT
Forskolin 95
and EC

What I want to do is take out EC and add Alphamine with E, which Cooper thinks is good..but I'm confuse about Erase or Erase Pro since PRO has blocks cortisol which Reduce XT also does. Any recommendations?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Even though this is my first post, I have read this forum for a long time and I am very interested to try Alphamine and Erase/Erase Pro ... Currently my cutting stack is Alpha T2 Reduce XT Forskolin 95 and EC What I want to do is take out EC and add Alphamine with E, which Cooper thinks is good..but I'm confuse about Erase or Erase Pro since PRO has blocks cortisol which Reduce XT also does. Any recommendations?
I would take a break from Reduce XT, you shouldn't be knocking out cortisol for long periods of time anyways, not to mention that stack should already be getting you shredded

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even though this is my first post, I have read this forum for a long time and I am very interested to try Alphamine and Erase/Erase Pro ...

Currently my cutting stack is
Alpha T2
Reduce XT
Forskolin 95
and EC

What I want to do is take out EC and add Alphamine with E, which Cooper thinks is good..but I'm confuse about Erase or Erase Pro since PRO has blocks cortisol which Reduce XT also does. Any recommendations?
You sound like you have a good plan. If you do keep Reduce XT then choose Erase over Erase Pro for now.

How have you liked that current stack so far?

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Well I bought the Reduce XT because I was having problem sleeping, and then waking up during the night to binge. I read online that one sympton of cortisol is waking up at 3am (which was exactly the time i woke up) to eat..becuase this is the time when cortisol rises (if I read this correctly).

I think it was the best supplement I have bought regarding this.. now I can sleep :) and I don;t wake up to eat..during the night..

As of Alpha T2, bought it to help me shed some fat, read some people had good results with it for the love handles, hopefully it helps me :) this is the same reason I want to add Alphamine becuase there are some great reviews of people reducing their chest fat and love handles with it.

As for my current results..I just have like a week and a half using it.. the scale hasnt moved much, but I can see small differences in the mirror.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bolt...after reading more about Erase Pro, and Erase.. I went with Erase like you said. I was able to find the OLD version online.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Damn.. my apetite has shut down.. I can't go a day without eating with Alphamine.. trust me..I have used EC Stack before..and it does supressed my apetite too..but this is stronger.. also..my sleep has been pretty good after controling cortisol.. Love handles are dissapearing