my mind carries away to easily, the slightest noise and
ill sit there for 20 minutes scratchin my balls and dozin off

hahahaha

do i have a disease? hahaha

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
there's a few studies that say creatine improves memory. that may help.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you can also try alcar with green tea extract, it has been helping me in college.
I am the same way, I will be doing hw and then i just end up saying "oh wait i have to look at this online...." then half an hour later i remember I have HW!
I don't know too much about adderall, but I heard that it suppresses your appetite so you may lose some weight (considering this is a bodybuilding site i think you might be interested in this).
Let me know what you do!

BackHand

Awards
yea i might try that alcar with green tea extract

probably just go see the Doc. and ask him whats up lol
see if he can prescribe me something, cuz I gotta
get my grades up or Ill be stuck in community college for another year
ughhhh
I sit there, look at my book, and start thinking about working out or about what
bad ass game is on t.v. hahaha then the whole day will pass i wont get nothing
accomplished at all cuz ill go from one thing to another and it wont be homework

thanks for the help bro's

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to get more disciplined.

Any type of stimulant ala green tea, caffiene, or ritalin etc. will help with concentration. If you do go with caffiene or any type of stim, make sure if you use it to study to take it before a test. The brain works in mysterious ways, it will file away the things you learn while studying with the aid of a stim, and the key to unlocking it later is to introduce the same stim again before you test.

str8flexed

Awards
I have ADD and i've been able to ween myself of Adderall using Neurostim to help me study.

-layne