Scifit

robtdr

Awards
Does anyone have an opinion on the quality of Scifit's product line specifically meeting label claims?
Thank you

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i have used 2 of there products,kre-alkalyn and TZ3 and have been very happy with them..i just ordered muscle smoothy off of stryder which is there muscle milk knockoff so i will let u know about that..but so far for me i have been pleasantly surprised..i also have 2 bottles of the 10 mg mdien im saving for a summer cut

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
You might want to check out my thread on this company I put up this morning (Feb. 26, 2005). This isn't the first time they were caught with products with nothing in them. It has happened twice before. This company scams people.

I have been telling people on different boards about this company for almost 2 years. But people continue to buy their products because they are priced cheap. Well, you get what you pay for, in this case, NOTHING!!!

Stick to the reputable companies like Beverly Int., ErgoPharm, Molecular Nutrition, Designer Supplements, SAN, MAN, etc. You may pay more, but you will get what you pay for, the product on the label.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
You might want to check out my thread on this company I put up this morning (Feb.26, 2005). This isn't the first time they were caught with products with nothing in them. It has happened twice before. This company scams people.
Maybe thats the reason why someone had no results at all with their 1,4ad-diol ;)

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
i just bought the caffeine capsule from them. The capsule do not contain the caffeine also?

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
Ziv,

I can't say for your particular product, but see my thread. This company has been caught before for not meeting label claims and not having the product stated on the label in the product at all. :nono:

I live about 6 miles away from this company and no gyms in Pittsburgh will carry their products because bodybuilders that have worked there and still work there have told me and others that they won't take their own companies products.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
Ziv,

I can't say for your particular product, but see my thread. This company has been caught before for not meeting label claims and not having the product stated on the label in the product at all. :nono:

I live about 6 miles away from this company and no gyms in Pittsburgh will carry their products because bodybuilders that have worked there and still work there have told me and others that they won't take their own companies products.

Thanks Bro.But i think i will listen to your advice and dun ever buy their product anymore.

A.I.

Don't buy there products. It's funny how their own employees won't even use their products. Should tell you how bad they are.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I felt nothing on their 1,4 diol but feel the caffeine pills. I'll have my wife pop one to see if its placebo.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I don't use their products.....But have heard bad things about them....IMO stay away...

Wasted....I doubt the caffine is fake, simply because it is so cheap to produce and can easily be identified as fake....

...but either way...I wouldn't buy their products simply because the right thing to do is give your money to the honest, efficient and quality driven businessmen....in particular...the boys in the field...the ones on the boards and elsewhere learning, creating and improving based on what their customers say....

THATS how a supplement company will prosper....ever with this fucking ban...

O14

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
maybe they straightened out a bit as i kow the tz3 wasnt placebo..or maybe thats jsut wishful thinking..i never understood why people trie to rip others off..u want repeat customers..especially if u keep putting stuff out

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I experienced some shutdown on their 1,4addiol and stopped using it. I don't know why you didn't notice this.

dsade at 1f@st says SciFit is a good company and they don't have an interest in them (don't sell their products)

Truck

Banned
Awards
i've used their caffeine and their 4-ad and both worked as well as other brands (even ergopharm's androdiol)

the anapolack

Awards
the guy who owned the body mecca next to my gym claims to hae been one of the owners