pBOLD: NEW LG Sciences Product Release

LGSciences

Awards
Hardcore brethren,

When you asked to create pBold as a standalone outside of the Battle Hardener kit, I got the CEO to hear you'll. So, as of today we've added a new product to LG Sciences line of Prohormones.

pBold is the last precursor to the prized anabolic "Boldenone" and uses a unique pathway to convert in the body. People love Boldenone and Boldione for their ability to help pack on lean muscle, stimulate appetite and lubricate joints. We theorize that pBold through its similar structure and direct conversion will have a very similar effect in the body.

Make sure to check under company promotions for a killer deal on this new product!

Pbold (1).PNG

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hardcore brethren,

When you asked to create pBold as a standalone outside of the Battle Hardener kit, I got the CEO to hear you'll. So, as of today we've added a new product to LG Sciences line of Prohormones.

pBold is the last precursor to the prized anabolic "Boldenone" and uses a unique pathway to convert in the body. People love Boldenone and Boldione for their ability to help pack on lean muscle, stimulate appetite and lubricate joints. We theorize that pBold through its similar structure and direct conversion will have a very similar effect in the body.

Make sure to check under company promotions for a killer deal on this new product!

View attachment 103631
**** yah! Nice new product guys!

Fearlessj40

Awards
Does anyone know where to get pbold by lg science I'm the uk I'm looking to use in conjunction with epic concerntrate

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im sure you can order right off their website if you want

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I think this belongs in anabolics, but aside from that, what are the side effects?

Users complain about lethargy on 1-andro. What can we expect from this? I see you guys include 17-pro in the hardner kit. I'm guessing that's the "test base" and this is the muscle builder? Therefore regardless of calories (given that they're not too low) one should expect muscle growth regardless?

Fearlessj40

Awards
Last time I ordered from USA was a gift for the wifey and I got charged 11 pound by post office for handling and some other charge of 8 pound by customs

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
If this is anything like actual bold, then wouldn't lethargy be quite an issue?

Last time I ordered from USA was a gift for the wifey and I got charged 11 pound by post office for handling and some other charge of 8 pound by customs
Then you got off lightly, usually it's £13 plus 20% vat, plus you know it's the chance you take when ordering overseas.

Still way worthwhile if you order when the offers are on.