Jack3d Micro vs 1.M.R. Vortex

rsnow32

Awards
Hey guys, I have been researching the best creatine-free preworkouts and ive come down to Jack3d Micro and 1.M.R. Vortrex. Which one is better?
Why? What gives you the better pump? Which has the best focus and energy? I've been testing out pre wokrouts for too long and finally want to stick with one for a little while. Help me out?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of those I liked Vortex more. But it's been awhile since I tried both.

However, I like Condense over both of them. And still go back to Condense every couple of weeks!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like tons of other creatine free pre's over those two. Any reason you're limiting yourself? White flood reborn, gameday, condense. All better options.

rsnow32

Awards
I like tons of other creatine free pre's over those two. Any reason you're limiting yourself? White flood reborn, gameday, condense. All better options.
i dont like white flood reborn its not that good for me but i am considering condense and even amiNO Essentials What do you think guys?

TheSupp

TheSupp

Awards
1.M.R Vortex, I've never been a huge fan of Jack3d - always had a big crash from it.

Socialblur

Awards
I think they have reformulated jack3d but that stuff was the business as far as focus goes, but now it just gives me headaches.