Strongest Pre workout Out Right Now

Anabolic2323

Awards
I know this has been asked before but I need the strongest Pre workout for energy I don't mind the cracked out feeling. I use Noxygen for the pump. Any and all info will be appreciated!

EMG81

Awards
In my opinion/subjective experience, Cannibal Ferox and Stimul8 are neck and neck as far as energy goes. They force it upon you.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Subbed, cause I have to pick up something new.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this has been asked before but I need the strongest Pre workout for energy I don't mind the cracked out feeling. I use Noxygen for the pump. Any and all info will be appreciated!
Try a full scoop of MAN Gameday if you have the cajones for 400mg of caffeine and some rauwolscine

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Havent tried Stimaholic.. need to. My votes go to Stimul8 and HyperMax.

You may also wanna check out Conquer by Olympus Labs. Probably can't go wrong with any I've mentioned!

-Matt

Anabolic2323

Awards
I will definitely check out all of them you all have mentioned. Might grab two pws just cause there are a lot of sales right now.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will definitely check out all of them you all have mentioned. Might grab two pws just cause there are a lot of sales right now.
You can grab CONQU3R at an insanely low price at the moment with the 20% off being offered on it right now. Its an all in one pre-workout packed with stims and a solid pump. Don't know how much caffeine is in stimul8 but 1/4 a scoop and 1 full scoop of conqu3r get me going on even the worst of days.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperMax in my opinoin is by far the strongest pre workout out right now!

This stuff is powerful! Contains 500mg of Choline, good dose of AMP Citrate + Caffeine, contains Hordenine and PEA for the feel good focus and as well Higenamine and Alpha-Yohimbine for all out strong energy.(Choline, Caffeine, 4-AMP, B-Phenylethylamine, Hordenine, Higemaine, Alpha-Yohimbine)

This stuff is STRONG, start at 1 scoop and move up slowly.

On top of that it also contains 3g Creatine, 3.2g Beta-Alanine and 1g Agmatine per 2 scoops.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HyperMax at 1 scoop or at 2 scoops=very strong stim effect
Stimul8
Core Fury

I am pretty sure you can get samples of each to try for your self.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out Stimaholic.
http://genomyx.com/product/stimaholic-genomyx/
Most people including myself can't handle two scoops.

There are a lot of reviews here for it as well.
Other than that the strongest I've had at two scoops is Hyde.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Define strongest for me fellas.

Strongest like stim wise or pump etc

Anabolic2323

Awards
What site is the 20% off conquer? Might give that one ago as well lol

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I used the sample of Conquer today that gohard sent me, it was alright.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CoreFury
Hypermax
Preamp
Ritual

imo the best 4 pre-workouts on the market, can't go wrong with any of them.

1500mg of Agmatine per 2 scoop serving of Core Fury :D

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Thanks boss.

I'll have to check some of these out, honestly never been into pre w/o powders. I just slam an energy drink and pick up heavy ****. But more and more I notice the dehydration lately.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks boss.

I'll have to check some of these out, honestly never been into pre w/o powders. I just slam an energy drink and pick up heavy ****. But more and more I notice the dehydration lately.
Hey you can get samples of the one's I listed to judge yourself.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would look at Hypermax. Most people only need 1 scoop. I know 2 is too strong for me and I am a stim junkie. 1.5 is my sweet spot. If you read the reviews, people report laser like focus and energy that keeps them going through a tough training session. Send your information to [email protected]

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8... And try googling a preworkout called "focal point"

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Simul8.

I took one full serving and was wired. Too much for me.

I like a nice kick but nothing too overwhelming,so 1/2 scoop works well making it very economical

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try a full scoop of MAN Gameday if you have the cajones for 400mg of caffeine and some rauwolscine
this. The international version also hits really hard. I used it yesterday and used Hyde with 1,3 today. I prefer the amp version of gameday. Still have my Hypermax sample and that looks like a strong one too.

Oh yeah. Vpx white heat looks really strong as well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stimu8 is very strong stimwise, i have a review up around here somewhere, check the finaflex sub forum

take a look at our new preworkout called max out, great stimulant package, you won't need a separate product from the stuff in this product either

jerseyswol

Awards
Like piston honda said a full scoop of gameday packs a huge punch that will last me a full session in the gym and cardio after.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ironflexsupps Quake

Amp citrate and caffeine (plus pump agents, obviously)

It's a smooth, longer stim. One scoop was good for me, some use two.

"SOCIAL" at orbitnutrition will get you 10% off or "TYGA20" at our homepage will get you 20% off.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Condense hands down but game day is also excellent.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimul8 hands down. No comparison.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stimul8, FTW!!
I am a stim junky and I love stimul8..
:)
U will not b disappointed !
I would not recommend a full scoop to start with...lol... I learned the hard way... I still had the best training session of my life, ha ha, it was just a lil too much for me...
Stimul8 is a very good pre wo....

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As already mentioned stimul8 is strong. If you can find the original Hyde that **** was stupid strong.

iddc

iddc

Awards
STIMUL8!

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I actually used a sample pack of Stimu8 today,
It was actually pretty decent, gave me a good jolt, but it was a clean boost and I didn't crash.
Nice pumps, did deadlifts and squats today and didn't get any back pumps, went really smooth.

Lots of good choices.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like piston honda said a full scoop of gameday packs a huge punch that will last me a full session in the gym and cardio after.
I didnt find Gameday all that strong. I was dosing a full scoop thinking it was the recommended serving. Not knowing 3/4 was a serving. Was doing a scoop and a half pre every day.

One of my favorites is PNI Prodigy. Looking to try Conqu3r or Condense next.

jerseyswol

Awards
I didnt find Gameday all that strong. I was dosing a full scoop thinking it was the recommended serving. Not knowing 3/4 was a serving. Was doing a scoop and a half pre every day. One of my favorites is PNI Prodigy. Looking to try Conqu3r or Condense next.
actually half a scoop is 1 serving. 1.5 scoops is just unhealthy. Sounds like someone needs a stim break. Condense isn't nearly as strong stim wise compared to gameday. It's only 200mg of caffeine per scoop where gameday is that plus rauwolscine

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually used a sample pack of Stimu8 today,
It was actually pretty decent, gave me a good jolt, but it was a clean boost and I didn't crash.
Nice pumps, did deadlifts and squats today and didn't get any back pumps, went really smooth.

Lots of good choices.
Have you requested a sample of HyperMax yet?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Lots of love for stimul8 here! Must be really good but how about that conqu3r? I am just more familiar with the ingredients in it compared to stimul8 (then again I don't know half of what's inside stimul8 LOL)

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Lots of love for stimul8 here! Must be really good but how about that conqu3r? I am just more familiar with the ingredients in it compared to stimul8 (then again I don't know half of what's inside stimul8 LOL)
I used Conquer yesterday and Stimul8 today.
Considering price, servings, and results, I'd have to pick Stimul8 hands down.
$30 for 40 servings vs $45 for 20 servings.
Results were similar though.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
i actually saw one of the sites which has stimul8 for only $20. The price diff is insane, the only reason I'm considering the other is due to the profile. A lot of quality ingredients that I can't ignore at the moment. Thank you for your opinion! i will probably just buy both and move on from there

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i actually saw one of the sites which has stimul8 for only $20. The price diff is insane, the only reason I'm considering the other is due to the profile. A lot of quality ingredients that I can't ignore at the moment. Thank you for your opinion! i will probably just buy both and move on from there
CONQU3R is 20% off @ Nutriverse at the moment, was at an insanely low price at Orbit as well before. It's definitely worth the price given the profile it does have.
Use OLYMPUS20 on the one or two bottle combo's to save 20%.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CONQU3R can provide fantastic results at just half a scoop making it then 40 servings. Not everyone can handle the full scoop or 300mg of caffeine.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
CONQU3R can provide fantastic results at just half a scoop making it then 40 servings. Not everyone can handle the full scoop or 300mg of caffeine.
thanks for the info, makes my decision of buying both even easier

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
What website had it for $20?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Island supplements has HyperMax at $24.99 for 40 servings. 1 serving is more then enough for most n 2 scoops is insane.