For those of you with questions about NO supplements

  1. For those of you with questions about NO supplements


    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne35.htm

    perhaps my new article can help.

    Mods if this is against the rules please remove my post and let me know.

    -Layne


  2. Stop pimpin your research.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  3. Nice article Layne. Direct and to the point
    •   
       


  4. Definately a good article. Catchy title too

    I was a little surprised by the fish oil recomendation post workout.

  5. Nice read Layne. Do you know if NO does or doesn't have any effect adding in giving a pump to the "Man region?" Thanks.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  6. Hey Layne, is the dextrose necessary post workout because I take 1 cup of oats w/45 grams of whey ?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Hey Layne, is the dextrose necessary post workout because I take 1 cup of oats w/45 grams of whey ?
    ut oh. Here we go lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Nice read Layne. Do you know if NO does or doesn't have any effect adding in giving a pump to the "Man region?" Thanks.

    yes it may have the ability to enhance it. However long term use may contribute to the development of erectile dysfunction due to the formation of free radials and peroxynitrite species... taking a good anti-oxidant formula will prevent this. Scivation's NOxidant is specifcally designed for people taking NO boosters and would be really good for this purpose.

    NOTE: i am biased because I am sponsored by scivation... but check it out as I helped design the product and I believe it should work well.

    -Layne

  9. Hey Layne, what other "cheaper" antioxidants will get the job done when taking NO boosters? I liked that Neurostim a lot, but I just can't afford it. Will something like NAC help as I have a lot of that sitting around and am currently using it anyhow.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    Hey Layne, what other "cheaper" antioxidants will get the job done when taking NO boosters? I liked that Neurostim a lot, but I just can't afford it. Will something like NAC help as I have a lot of that sitting around and am currently using it anyhow.
    NAC should work... but I haven't found any direct studies showing it to increase NO output... if I had to pick one I'd go with lipoic acid.

    -layne
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Those of You Experienced With Equipoise
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-25-2013, 11:22 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2013, 09:32 PM
  3. For those of you left wondering about 9/11....
    By LakeMountD in forum Politics
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 09:11 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 03:38 PM
  5. For those of you with Windows XP...
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2003, 05:49 PM
Log in
Log in