Awards
  • Established
Nice article Layne. Direct and to the point :thumbsup:

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Definately a good article. Catchy title too ;)

I was a little surprised by the fish oil recomendation post workout.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Nice read Layne. Do you know if NO does or doesn't have any effect adding in giving a pump to the "Man region?" Thanks.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hey Layne, is the dextrose necessary post workout because I take 1 cup of oats w/45 grams of whey ?

str8flexed

Awards
Nice read Layne. Do you know if NO does or doesn't have any effect adding in giving a pump to the "Man region?" Thanks.

yes it may have the ability to enhance it. However long term use may contribute to the development of erectile dysfunction due to the formation of free radials and peroxynitrite species... taking a good anti-oxidant formula will prevent this. Scivation's NOxidant is specifcally designed for people taking NO boosters and would be really good for this purpose.

NOTE: i am biased because I am sponsored by scivation... but check it out as I helped design the product and I believe it should work well.

-Layne

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey Layne, what other "cheaper" antioxidants will get the job done when taking NO boosters? I liked that Neurostim a lot, but I just can't afford it. Will something like NAC help as I have a lot of that sitting around and am currently using it anyhow.

str8flexed

Awards
Hey Layne, what other "cheaper" antioxidants will get the job done when taking NO boosters? I liked that Neurostim a lot, but I just can't afford it. Will something like NAC help as I have a lot of that sitting around and am currently using it anyhow.
NAC should work... but I haven't found any direct studies showing it to increase NO output... if I had to pick one I'd go with lipoic acid.

-layne