SAN Blaze (Delta-5-E), experts help me find out what this is.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'm a tester for a product soon to be released from SAN called Blaze. It's a fat loss product containing 1,2,4,11,12,15,16-Septahydro-10,13-dimethyl-3,17-dimethoxycarboxy-cyclopenta[a]phenanthrene-7-one. Can anyone help me understand what this is or where it comes from?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I really hope they come out with a catchy marketing nickname for that ingredient! Good luck with your testing dude and your X Factor log is going great as well.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I posted about the very same product a long time ago. I couldn't find out anything about it, and as I recall neither could anyone else, perhaps owed to the tremendous length of the chemical's name.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I really hope they come out with a catchy marketing nickname for that ingredient! Good luck with your testing dude and your X Factor log is going great as well.
You mean a nickname like Delta-5-E? Cause that's what they call it. I have no idea when this product will be released but I think it is similar in action to 7-keto-dhea. I will start taking it in about a week and keeping a long. Since X-factor has been shown to actually decrease body fat, maybe the combination of the two could spell the perfect bulking stack. (I must admit, I'm a bit worried about this new prod since I have no information on it.)