Bulk powders from different places

muscles4life

Awards
I had been buying CM in bulk from BN. Whenever I received the powder from them it was clumped, even if I shook and chopped it up, it would clump again. I don't care about the clumping. CNW had a great deal on a kilo of CM, so I bought it from them this time along with 200 grams of CEE. When I received the powders from CNW, the CM was a finer powder that doesn't clump and the CEE from them does. I'm wondering if this is normal for the same powder from different companies to be so different? Also does CEE usually clump? It almost seem as if it was mixed up, but the prices are so different so I hope thats not the case. Thanks for any help guys.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I purchases a kilo of CEE from Custom awhile ago and when it came it was clumped up bigtime too. I havent decided what I'm going to do yet to fix it. My wife suggested I run it through her food processor but that seems a little harsh but I'm not sure what else to do. I cap it because it tastes like **** so I need it in powder form.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CEE is notorious for clumping up. Everytime we fill an order we have to take it and break up all the clumps which is very time consuming, and even then it's hard to break up all the little pieces. Our CM doesn't have any problems with clumping either.

ericnb_98

Awards
Mine clumps up also, mash it with a spoon. Never had a problem with the quality

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The CEE I have purchased from BN clumps bad. I have to shake the sh*t out of the bottle everytime I use it.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
non-vacuum sealed and other bulk powders we enjoy clump sometimes, usually because of moisture. It's no big deal; just gotta break it up. It's all good.

muscles4life

Awards
The clumping doesn't bother me at all, it was just that BN's CM powder clumped all the time and CNW was a fine nice non clumping powder. But from what I've found out is BN's CM powder probably got alot of moisture in it during shipment. No big deal I guess, it doesn't wreck the quality. I just wanted to make sure I had CM powder since they were so different. Thanks for the responses guys. And none of the powders tastes bother me to much, just have to slam it fast. :)

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
CEE and CM both clump to **** for me.

I made a formula of

CM
CEE
Histidine
Betaine HCL

If I leave it more than a day without shaking it clumps like hell. Its like a solid block in the container.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think thats a good idea to put it in a food processor. That should work well. Personally I never tried cee since regular creatine doesn't do a thing for me, also never tried cm but doesn't see like its worth the money. Its pretty expensive to me.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think thats a good idea to put it in a food processor. That should work well. Personally I never tried cee since regular creatine doesn't do a thing for me, also never tried cm but doesn't see like its worth the money. Its pretty expensive to me.
I purchased the CEE when Matt had his kilo offer and have heard great things about it. I'll prob put it in the processor, for some reason I was just thinking it would mess it up which is pretty silly now that I think about it, after all its just a powder and it will come out the same powder.