5'9"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Advice on NATTY STACK - ABE EP XFA dermaStrength

Hi Gents,
    Cash ain't a problem and I have ordered two months worth of the following:

ABE (an abets elite),
    EP (erase pro),
    XFA (x-factor advanced),
    & dermaStrength (transdermal non-PH for strengths/recovery/gains by Olympus labs)

I am looking to put on more muscle (of coarse) and don't want to go down the ph aas route as it's really suppressive on T. I train hard, with moderate and heavy, with high volume.

QUESTION: Would you take the ABE & XFA together for 8 weeks and then run dermStrength & EP for 8 weeks, or take all at once for best results?

Appreciate your tips.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Answers

ABE and XFA are very synergistic and you should definitely run them together. I have never seen anyone use dermStrength so I can't make recommendations about that. Erase Pro can pretty much be used anytime to be honest. It's not like ABE requires a PCT so you can use EPro at the same time as XFA/ABE.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Stacking AnaBeta Elite and XFA would be very smart. Did you grab a Carnitine and GMS? Just curious.

As stated, not familiar with dermaStrength but I believe Erase Pro could be stacked with that.

There's always the option of bridging everything as well if you wanted to do that.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I like your initial set up. XFA + ABE for 8 weeks then DermaStrength + Erase Pro after, or vice versa.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Like I'v mentioned numerous times, ArA (XFA) + ABE is a excellent combo. I'm sure you'll like the EP as well, however I believe EP is best served when cutting due to its PPAR agonistic effects.

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Stacking AnaBeta Elite and XFA would be very smart. Did you grab a Carnitine and GMS? Just curious. As stated, not familiar with dermaStrength but I believe Erase Pro could be stacked with that. There's always the option of bridging everything as well if you wanted to do that.
    Your a legend.

Thanks for the tip- I picked up some acetyl l-carnitine. What dosage would you recommend 1g morning then 1g afternoon?

Forgive my ignorance- What is GMS?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    ABE and XFA are very synergistic and you should definitely run them together. I have never seen anyone use dermStrength so I can't make recommendations about that. Erase Pro can pretty much be used anytime to be honest. It's not like ABE requires a PCT so you can use EPro at the same time as XFA/ABE.
    Thanks.

Thinking I will run the Abe xfa and l-carnitine together for 8 weeks. Then run erase and dermastrength for another 8.

Will let you now how the dermastrength goes.

Starting this cycle in around 2weeks. When it all arrives.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SauceMonkey22 View Post
    Is cash ain't a thing I'd run Follidrone all 8 weeks or Ep1C with that crazy intro sale price. Or do: Weeks 1-8 of ABE / XFA Weeks 4-12 Folli/Ep1C Weeks 9-16 EP / Derma In before OP becomes a house...
    I like the look of Follidrone. It is sold out everywhere. If it becomes available I will insert it in the middle of this cycle as you e suggested.

I will be logging- with pics- regardless
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jarod86 View Post
    Hi Gents,
    Cash ain't a problem and I have ordered two months worth of the following:

ABE (an abets elite),
    EP (erase pro),
    XFA (x-factor advanced),
    & dermaStrength (transdermal non-PH for strengths/recovery/gains by Olympus labs)

I am looking to put on more muscle (of coarse) and don't want to go down the ph aas route as it's really suppressive on T. I train hard, with moderate and heavy, with high volume.

QUESTION: Would you take the ABE & XFA together for 8 weeks and then run dermStrength & EP for 8 weeks, or take all at once for best results?

Appreciate your tips.

I like phosphatidic acid tbh but your stack looks very solid. I ran it for about 8 weeks and have pretty good results plus some other companies are coming out with it driving the price down.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by braskibra View Post

I like phosphatidic acid tbh but your stack looks very solid. I ran it for about 8 weeks and have pretty good results plus some other companies are coming out with it driving the price down.
    Did you run Micro-PA or King?? I wanna try PA, but there are so many good looking products that have just come out I want to try!! Thinking I'm giving PA a run very soon.

-Matt
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SauceMonkey22 View Post
    Is cash ain't a thing I'd run Follidrone all 8 weeks or Ep1C with that crazy intro sale price. Or do:

Weeks 1-8 of ABE / XFA

Weeks 4-12 Folli/Ep1C

Weeks 9-16 EP / Derma

In before OP becomes a house...
    What is Ep1C?? DermaStrength is laxogenin correct? (dear god... but maybe TD will do something for it)

OP GMS is glycerol monosterate, it helps emulsify Ara
    BPS Rep
    DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jarod86 View Post
    Your a legend. Thanks for the tip- I picked up some acetyl l-carnitine. What dosage would you recommend 1g morning then 1g afternoon? Forgive my ignorance- What is GMS?
    Dose 2-3 grams Carnitine with your ArA pre-workout.

As MV stated, GMS is Glycerol Monostearate. Check into High Volume or Analyzed Supplements Micronized GMS. Dose this around 3-6 grams pre-workout as well.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

ep1c would be a great addon as others mentioned. im running dermastrength, oral strength, elim1nate, xgels, and will be adding ep1c in, gotta say this stack even without the ep1c thus far is working amazing. Hope the logs on dermastrength do it justice!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Matt,

I gave micro a solid run for 8 weeks. I will be doing another run with king when I get done with test factor. Both are mediator (company that patented and licenses PA). Therefore id go with best cost aka king.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by braskibra View Post
    Matt,

I gave micro a solid run for 8 weeks. I will be doing another run with king when I get done with test factor. Both are mediator (company that patented and licenses PA). Therefore id go with best cost aka king.
    Appreciate it man... and honestly I was thinking the same thing. It seems like MicroPA has gotten solid feedback, and was wondering if King is as solid. Thinking I might run it sooner rather than later.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by slimsaw00 View Post
    Appreciate it man... and honestly I was thinking the same thing. It seems like MicroPA has gotten solid feedback, and was wondering if King is as solid. Thinking I might run it sooner rather than later.
    As the guy above me said, may as well go with the cheaper option if both are sourced similarly.

17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    As the guy above me said, may as well go with the cheaper option if both are sourced similarly.
    Appreciate the response man!
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

ABE and XFA is a very good stack on its own.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    ABE and XFA is a very good stack on its own.
    I could imagine how that would be a pretty boss stack... I've ran both solo and loved the results... this stack is on my to do list among other things, haha
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by slimsaw00 View Post
    I could imagine how that would be a pretty boss stack... I've ran both solo and loved the results... this stack is on my to do list among other things, haha
    Looking forward to updating you all! Starting in around 10days. And will list final additions to stack.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice on my stack PLEASE!
    By pj74 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 10:33 AM
  2. Need advice on a stack
    By RunMav in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 09:11 PM
  3. advice on my stack
    By apron in forum Supplements