Good HGH supplement

Hubbatheninja

Awards
On roid nutrition they are claiming that there new supplement is a actuall hgh product that works like real hgh can anyone tell me if it seems legit. Thanks in advance.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HGH products help me sleep well and enhance my recovery. Do not think they are a miracle supplement. Better recovery and sleep will help one have better workouts and grow. I don't know if you could consider ErgoBolic in that category, but if so, it is great. Growth XT is solid from the looks of it. I have read good things about HGH Pro too.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplements like HGH Up, Animal PM, Lights Out are all good options.

Ingredients to look for: humanofort, l-dopa

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HGH products help me sleep well and enhance my recovery. Do not think they are a miracle supplement. Better recovery and sleep will help one have better workouts and grow. I don't know if you could consider ErgoBolic in that category, but if so, it is great. Growth XT is solid from the looks of it. I have read good things about HGH Pro too.
Growth Factor is a great product! Lmk if you would like to try a sample

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Hgh up is too tricky

I went thru two bottles of ap nut hgh up. 5 pills before bed 1st time lost weight and slept like a baby. Then got a tip that the dose should be split 2 morn/ 3 bedtime and carbs should be upped by a certain amount above maintenance during the day. I plan well and strict. But I got a job too, and if growth factor x is gonna get results and easy dose the serving.....I WOULD LOVE A SAMPLE! By the way on the second bottle I was chewin 5000 cals a day and gained two pounds back, served me better as a fat burner.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The sleep enhancement I've noticed with ErgoBolic is great.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went thru two bottles of ap nut hgh up. 5 pills before bed 1st time lost weight and slept like a baby. Then got a tip that the dose should be split 2 morn/ 3 bedtime and carbs should be upped by a certain amount above maintenance during the day. I plan well and strict. But I got a job too, and if growth factor x is gonna get results and easy dose the serving.....I WOULD LOVE A SAMPLE! By the way on the second bottle I was chewin 5000 cals a day and gained two pounds back, served me better as a fat burner.
Send me your shipping info

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
These samples applicable for Canadians by chance? Been on the fence for which sleep aid to grab

chris223

Awards
  • Established
On roid nutrition they are claiming that there new supplement is a actuall hgh product that works like real hgh can anyone tell me if it seems legit. Thanks in advance.
Without looking I can tell you that, in relation to what you're saying they claim, no, the product is not legit. It may be a good GH booster (and many will argue that there isn't such a thing as a "good" GH booster), but it is certainly not real human growth hormone. You're probably better off with any of the products mentioned so far in this thread than whatever "roid nutrition" (that's really what they call themselves? Wow) is selling.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Growth factor Xt would be great for you. Its reviews and ingredient profile are much better than most gh supplements.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No GH product will come anywhere close to real HGH. Save your money.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Take advantage of mw1's offer of having a sample. Its a no risk way to test GXT for yourself.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The sleep enhancement I've noticed with ErgoBolic is great.
It would knock me out like a baby every night. I ran it during finals and even with limited sleep, I felt beyond refreshed every morning. Highly underrated product.