OG Alphamine and supplement suggestions

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to finish up my recomp and kill the last few pounds of bodyfat. I had a couple of bad years and the body fat creeped up on me. I went from walking around at around 9-10 percent bodyfat at 6ft3 205-210 pounds to looking soft and horrible at 240-245. It has been a year and a half since I rededicated myself and I have completely changed my body.

I am not at 215 pounds again and stronger than ever. My problem now is I have stubborn fat on my lower abdomen. I was looking for supplement suggestions to lose the last 5-10 pounds. These seem to be the hardest to come off. I am very sensitive to stims so anything to severe in that category will be a no go.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From PES
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/index.php?dispatch=product_features.view&variant_id=550

You could consider AT2, as a low stim burner

Or Erase pro is fantastic at the end of a cut for final pounds.

EBF AaV2 is another great option as a low stim burner
These are some good options. Alpha T-2 and AaV2 are both low stim choices (caffeine free) that you could add your preferred dose of caffeine to.

Erase Pro contains a PPAR Antagonist (should be beneficial for fat loss) and the addition of B. Diffusa has positive benefits on cortisol, estrogen, and mild water loss effects.

Since you mentioned Alphamine in the OP I still think that might be a viable choice. Even if sensitive to stimulants you could try to find the perfect dose with incremental increases due to its powdered form.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys, I have been taking a scoop of alphamine once a day. I get a good kick out of it and sweat like crazy. I tried two scoops in the past and it did not go well with me. I finished up a run of erase pro in Early May. I will be starting another run in early July. Is there any thing I need to watch with taking Alphamine and Alpha t-2 ? I was thinking about running the two of them as well.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try Alphamine in the morning then Alpha T2 later in the day first. See how that works, then possibly add a cap of Alpha T2 to your morning Alphamine. Should be a fine stack. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could try Alphamine in the morning then Alpha T2 later in the day first. See how that works, then possibly add a cap of Alpha T2 to your morning Alphamine. Should be a fine stack. :)
Indeed...listen to this guy