IGF-1/Deer Antler?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I'm reaching here, but I'm going to give it a shot out of desperation.

Any feedback at all on these Deer Antler/IGF-1 supps?

I've been dealing with some pretty bad elbow pain (I think tendonitis), and some knee pain as well. I'm looking for anything that MIGHT help with recovery and healing. The reviews on these products seem to be scattered all over the place, with someone even saying IGF-1 can cause your tendons to tighten and actually lead to tearing?

I know resting is going to be the best option, but like you guys understand, taking extended time off from the gym is really not ideal.

Thanks!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cissus would probably be better for the elbow tendinitis. Along with fish oil.

Maybe add in some Joint Force & you'd have a complete joint stack.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cissus would probably be better for the elbow tendinitis. Along with fish oil.

Maybe add in some Joint Force & you'd have a complete joint stack.

Was looking at Joint Force. Do you have to use saran wrap for it to absorb or can you just spray it on?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was looking at Joint Force. Do you have to use saran wrap for it to absorb or can you just spray it on?
No saran wrap isnt a requirement. I just spray it on wherever I need it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like joint help by IFN ... its versatile and also helps with reducing acute joint pain. plus the results are long lasting.

Mustangs0683

Awards
I use the antler spray for elbow pain. I've had good results. Doesn't completely eliminate the pain, but it def helps. Only problem I have with it, is that I need to use it continuously. If i don't use it for a few days, the elbow pain returns. A new bottle every month gets expensive