STR3NGTH - Olympus-Labs ? What is it exactly

abhishah1987

Awards
Hi everyone, i have been researching about pro hormones and Test Boosters for around a month, just gathering info before i make a purchase,
I am 26 yrs old, 120 pounds, been a huge fan of cardio (insanity, beachbody) I have done a bit of lifting but not much, Body fat is at around 8%.
I would really appreciate some help here, i was planning on using some test boosters to get started before i jump into the pro hormone arena, Is STR3NGTH - Olympus-Labs a pro hormone or a test booster, i just can find any relevant info about the product apart from a few web pages, is it all natural ?
I would really appreciate if someone can shed some light about the product.

Sorry i cant post links but the reviews here suggest its used more as apart of PCT, test booster:

The website suggests its a pro hormone

Is it something that has to be cycled for 4 weeks followed by a PCT?
Is it liver toxic?
I think the bottom line question is, is it a pro hormone like hella or 6-mdrol ?

Some help would be really kind
Thank You

abhishah1987

Awards
Hi mate, thank you, i know its something i need to work on first, but what is str3ngth ? Im just super curious.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi mate, thank you, i know its something i need to work on first, but what is str3ngth ? Im just super curious.
5a hydroxy laxogenin.
A steroidal saponin. it has a similar A:A ratio to Anavar without all the effects associated with steroids. non liver toxic, possess glucose and cortisol control properties, has possible tissue repair benefits and so forth.

does take a while to accumulate to saturate the body with but from my reading it is very promising.

With your stats I would direct you to the nutrition and training sections first to get an understanding of food and training and then, after a long while, look into supplements to compliment your training goals.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
5a hydroxy laxogenin.
A steroidal saponin. it has a similar A:A ratio to Anavar without all the effects associated with steroids. non liver toxic, possess glucose and cortisol control properties, has possible tissue repair benefits and so forth.

does take a while to accumulate to saturate the body with but from my reading it is very promising.

With your stats I would direct you to the nutrition and training sections first to get an understanding of food and training and then, after a long while, look into supplements to compliment your training goals.
so.........does that mean its a prohormone? Can you still call yourself natty if you take it?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
At 12, you should be focusing on food not supplements

My diet is in check. Mom, Dad , AND brother all bodybuild and they did my diet and exercise routine for me THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My diet is in check. Mom, Dad , AND brother all bodybuild and they did my diet and exercise routine for me THANK YOU VERY MUCH
You're 12 man.

Training advice and diet advice is all board members will give you. Read the forum rules :)

At your age, you can make great progress just focusing on diet and progression. Supplements are not needed at 12 years of age.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
@Hockeyaus33

No. It is not a prohormone. it is natural. Please re-read my post

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
You're 12 man.

Training advice and diet advice is all board members will give you. Read the forum rules :)

At your age, you can make great progress just focusing on diet and progression. Supplements are not needed at 12 years of age.
Pretty sure this guy is trolling you

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a FAQ thread on the Derma and Oral in the company sub forum.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're not roiding by 15 you miss out on all those potential years of gains. I'll never forgive myself for buying a Nintendo 64 over Winny :(

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If you're not roiding by 15 you miss out on all those potential years of gains. I'll never forgive myself for buying a Nintendo 64 over Winny :(
YES.

abhishah1987

Awards
Alright its been a month now that i have been lifting and i have stopped all cardio, doing a program called Beast body(Beachbody) ad 30-60 minutes of yoga or pilates, its bloody good, i have put on 2kgs, arms have only gone up by an inch (from 12in to 13in) my lower abs are disappearing, which is weird, planning on finishing the 90 days and then starting round 2 with Olympus Str3ngth, planning on buying the Olympus Str3ngth ASAP as i am not too sure how long it would take with the shipping.
Would really appreciate some advise as to how i should stack it, like helladrol has a stack option on the website which includes the liver support, the website sort of states that i dont need a liver support while on 6-mdrol, i dont drink alcohol, at all, do you guys reckon i should get something for the liver or should i just get the Olympus Str3ngth and a stack for the PCT.
Thanks you all

abhishah1987

Awards
Im still totally confused about Olympus Str3ngth, still trying to find a straight forward answer, so is Olympus Str3ngth all natural?
Does it need to be cycled?
Is liver support needed?
Most people are using it as a part of the PCT, thats one of the reasons i want to start using this first before graduating to something stronger? is that a good decision?
Thank you all if someone can shed some light that would be awesome

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Im still totally confused about Olympus Str3ngth, still trying to find a straight forward answer, so is Olympus Str3ngth all natural? Does it need to be cycled? Is liver support needed? Most people are using it as a part of the PCT, thats one of the reasons i want to start using this first before graduating to something stronger? is that a good decision? Thank you all if someone can shed some light that would be awesome
It's natural and I would stack it with Ep1c. I'd take breaks from it just so your body doesn't adapt and stop reacting to it. DermaStrength seems to produce faster results, faster than we expected it to.

You don't need a liver support.

abhishah1987

Awards
It's natural and I would stack it with Ep1c. I'd take breaks from it just so your body doesn't adapt and stop reacting to it. DermaStrength seems to produce faster results, faster than we expected it to.

You don't need a liver support.
Thanks Mate!
I have had a look at two new products that seem interesting.
I am planning on stacking Andro-5A by LeCheek Nutrition & Mass HGH by LeCheek Nutrition.
Any thoughts?
Thanks Again!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mate! I have had a look at two new products that seem interesting. I am planning on stacking Andro-5A by LeCheek Nutrition & Mass HGH by LeCheek Nutrition. Any thoughts? Thanks Again!
Pretty sure Andro-5A is the same active as Strength plus a mild DHEA pro-hormone. So it isn't technically natural.

I don't really read into any natural HGH products. From my experience they don't really do much besides improve sleep for me.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So this guy is 12, as in, he's in 6th grade? As in, hasn't even really gone through puberty yet, probably still pretty short with a squeaky kid voice and no body hair? Just young enough that adults look at him and say aww what a cute kid?

Definitely do not recommend anything to him

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this guy is 12, as in, he's in 6th grade? As in, hasn't even really gone through puberty yet, probably still pretty short with a squeaky kid voice and no body hair? Just young enough that adults look at him and say aww what a cute kid?

Definitely do not recommend anything to him
I think he meant 120 either way you are right lol

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure we have a troll on our hands boys

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
lol at yoga and helladrol. nice try.

op is a ..............

abhishah1987

Awards
My thoughts exactly, no one has given any feedback about the product at all...they went on ranting about some 12 year old, without even reading who the OP is.
I am in the wrong forum i guess.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP is 26 but the other guy "hockeyaus33" is 12 .
12 years old should not play with adults here. Thats why disney channel forum.is made
Pretty sure he is older than that

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My thoughts exactly, no one has given any feedback about the product at all...they went on ranting about some 12 year old, without even reading who the OP is.
I am in the wrong forum i guess.
there is tons of feedback on dermastrength around the forums and it is all around pretty damn fantastic

abhishah1987

Awards
Whats dermastrength? My question was with regards to STR3NGTH.
Thanks

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established