Adenergy after PCT

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I did a 6 week cycle of 1-T/4-AD and I'm on my fourth and last week of pct today (nolva, trib, product X dermasize).

I know using a thermo too close to PCT can hurt the amount of gains you keep, but adenergy isn't really noted as a strong fat burner....more so as an energy booster. Do you think It would be safe to use or should I wait a while? I've had the bottle laying around for a while and I'm off creatine right now so would like to try something new.

Thanks alot guys

I

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
As long as your keeping your caloric intake high, Adenergy will help to maintain your gains. I would stack it with creatine, but if you're trying to take some time off creatine, you may want to throw in some other supps such as HMB (an anti-catabolic that helps maintain muscle mass, though I should note many studies note that it is more effective when taken with creatine), AAKG, or citrulline malate.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thanks, thats something to think about. I'm taking Product X dermasize right now as well as all the basics (protein, multi, c, e, fish oil, flax oil, msm)

B

bencozzy

Awards
you can use adenergy during pct it wont affect your recovery to normal T levels