Alternative to Bio-Gro

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I'm looking for an alternative to bio-gro. Ingredient or effect-wise. It has been great for recovery and i've actually gained more than usual while running it. One bottle only lasts 15 day though, which ends up being pretty pricey.

Can anybody recommend a colostrum-based product, or similar?

infraredline

Awards
Hi,

I'm looking for an alternative to bio-gro. Ingredient or effect-wise. It has been great for recovery and i've actually gained more than usual while running it. One bottle only lasts 15 day though, which ends up being pretty pricey.

Can anybody recommend a colostrum-based product, or similar?
There isn't one, its pricey because its one of a kind right now. If you want an alternative just buy injectable igf-1 from a reputable research company

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Injectable IGF-1 is a little bit too drastic i think :p

I'm wondering if it would go through customs, if i order Bio-Gro from the us (Nutraplanet). It's half price, but i don't know if it will go through. The label says IGF-1 and PDGF, but then again it's "just" colostrum.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I think you'd enjoy glycophase. It's a great nutrient repartitioner. Dose it 15 min before a meal

infraredline

Awards
Injectable IGF-1 is a little bit too drastic i think :p

I'm wondering if it would go through customs, if i order Bio-Gro from the us (Nutraplanet). It's half price, but i don't know if it will go through. The label says IGF-1 and PDGF, but then again it's "just" colostrum.
Why do you say that?

If you get biogro there should be reason why it shouldn't go through customs, if they confiscate it just tell them it's breast milk powder, you may get laughed at but they'll give it back to you

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
In what way does it compare to Bio-Gro? :)
Well bio grow is marketed as a way to increase protein synthesis in the body (didn't do anything for me lol) which is basically upping your bodies ability to use the protein your giving it for muscle building. Glycophase will help with nutrient repartitioning which is somewhat similar. Nutrient repartitioning is the main reason people think the steroid "trenbolone" burns fat. It doesn't, its nutrient repartitioning effects are what they are noticing. Which is basically more food going to your muscles and less stored as fat. In turn this will lean you out while building more muscle. Or helping to maintain body fat on a bulk.
Bio grow<glycophase IMO. And it's much more affordable.

infraredline

Awards
Well bio grow is marketed as a way to increase protein synthesis in the body (didn't do anything for me lol) which is basically upping your bodies ability to use the protein your giving it for muscle building. Glycophase will help with nutrient repartitioning which is somewhat similar. Nutrient repartitioning is the main reason people think the steroid "trenbolone" burns fat. It doesn't, its nutrient repartitioning effects are what they are noticing. Which is basically more food going to your muscles and less stored as fat. In turn this will lean you out while building more muscle. Or helping to maintain body fat on a bulk.
Bio grow<glycophase IMO. And it's much more affordable.
Oh god I remember you, you were one of those reps over from elite fitness that used to push that crappy N T B M stuff. Look man I'm not doubting that glycophase isn't a decent product but you're going major try hard by pushing a product in a thread talking about alternatives to a product that does something completely different than what the product you are pushing does (that being Bio Gro functions as an oral IGF-1)

Plus why wouldn't he just use something like slin same which is basically the same product as glycophase. Anyways I'm diverting, point is don't push products that are completely unrelated to questions in threads, we don't want this forum to turn into another EF, k thanks ;)

infraredline

Awards
Sorry to blow up the thread OP, just felt that needed to be said

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Oh god I remember you, you were one of those reps over from elite fitness that used to push that crappy N T B M stuff. Look man I'm not doubting that glycophase isn't a decent product but you're going major try hard by pushing a product in a thread talking about alternatives to a product that does something completely different than what the product you are pushing does (that being Bio Gro functions as an oral IGF-1)

Plus why wouldn't he just use something like slin same which is basically the same product as glycophase. Anyways I'm diverting, point is don't push products that are completely unrelated to questions in threads, we don't want this forum to turn into another EF, k thanks ;)
I have never repped or even been on elite fitness. So you are wrong. Please don't assume things and blow up on people you don't know, And state false info. K thanks.

Edit: and I personally use glycophase. The OP wanted an alternative so I have him my best answer. Please refer back to my first post which states the reason why I think OP would benefit from this product.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
OP I apologize for the immaturity being shown in this thread. I was trying to help you with your goals. If you have any questions about glycophase please feel free to pm me.