Best "CHILL" supp.?

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1.whats the best supp. that helped you chill?
2.become more socialable?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Phenibut for 1 and 2. If taking for socilization, don't take more than once or twice a week. There's a lot of reports of people becoming addicted.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
l-theanine is great to relax after a bad day...R rosea is grea taken at 100mgs split into 2x day dosage for knocking anxiety out..but if ur looking for a high without booze or gonja phenibut is a good legal alt

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
MDMA was always good, but that was many moons ago. I'm not gonna reccomend it. I actually haven't used any mind/mood altering chemicals for several years. I'm not against it, I just seem to have a personal problem in that area. So I got addicted to supps instead--hell of a lot cheaper, and healthy (for the most part!) Seriously, I'd say phenibut is a good choice, but yeah, don't do it daily and expect it to keep working. Use it as necessarry. Gaba, similar, seems to work, but you need more of it. Theanine and rhodiola rosea seem to be getting pretty good reviews...

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut for 1 and 2. If taking for socilization, don't take more than once or twice a week. There's a lot of reports of people becoming addicted.
What is the deal with this stuff?

I need to look into this...I am a little confused as to what, exactly, it is and does....I thought it was similar to GABA?

O14

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Check out the info at 1Fast on phenibut. Breaks it all down pretty well.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
For relaxation L-theanine, a mega dose of magnesium asporatate, kava and high potency valerian extract are nice. Love theanine.

For socialization theanine is acually ok as it doesn't make you sleepy or stupid. I really like chocamine as it gives a nice energy boost and puts me in a great mood. I highly recommend it.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Heineken! Come on all domestic light beers are like drinking water!:cheers:
Oh def...I agree..It was more of a joke...I honestly never associated any supps with a "socialization" effect....so this thread has been a good read

Im not a Heineken drinker though...

O14

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
German beers are the ****!! its all about becks though

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
What is the deal with this stuff?

I need to look into this...I am a little confused as to what, exactly, it is and does....I thought it was similar to GABA?

O14

Its just kinda a mellowing but social supplement. Check out Avants board (Chemically Correct). There is a ton of user feedback there. Including the info on the people who got hooked (I believe even Par himself said he became addicted).