Grand Bolas...the magic ingrediant?

achilles28

Awards
Remember the old Diesel Test Hardcore? From around 2009-2010? That stuff literally doubled my ball size, did a great job on libido and made me feel super alpha.

What was the magic ingredient? I thought it was Tongkat, but I'm beginning to doubt. What herb actually increases a guys ball size like that. It's gotta be a LH/FSH mimetic or stimulator?

achilles28

Awards
That stuff was crap. Literally did nothing. Same thing with the DTP.
Ya the recent stuff did zero for me. Ran 5 bottles of it too. 16-18 pills a day!!

The 2009 version was amazing though. Libido, boners, alpha male, well being, big sack. The works.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
I think I used to use the DTHP and it actually worked pretty good from what I remember. I think Maca was the main ingredient. Used to give me boners like crazy lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya the recent stuff did zero for me. Ran 5 bottles of it too. 16-18 pills a day!! The 2009 version was amazing though. Libido, boners, alpha male, well being, big sack. The works.
I am talking about the older versions. That was when I ran them. Seriously got nothing from either the DTP or the DTH.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Probably maca. I'd use it more for libido boosts, but it puts me in a crappy mood.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPS just came out with a legit maca product for cheap. Plus it's at the perfect ratio :)

achilles28

Awards
Probably maca. I'd use it more for libido boosts, but it puts me in a crappy mood.
Glad you chimed in. Seems you and Mr Cooper know alot about libido boosting herbs.

What else do you like for libido and well-being? And boners? Basically everything :D

Balaclava

Awards
I think it was the tongkat in the dt. But I never ever got consistent results with Diesel.

achilles28

Awards
Ya, I thought it was the Tongkat too. But which kind??

Balaclava

Awards
I've tried a bunch of the different types, the expensive Indonesian, 200:1 all that but I got my best results from plain old lj100. But it seems like a very inconsistent herb, hard to get the dosage right.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Fadogia and Prime both gave me some pretty crazy libido. The old maca and fenugreek combo also works very well.

achilles28

Awards
Okay thanks. Will try them all. Just bought some dermacrine.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Everything that probably boosts libido also increases hunger - especially case with SHBG inhibitors like tongkat or nettle.

Endosurge Turbo with maca for me had weakened effect compared to original Endosurge and still many like me wonder why they discontinuing that product especially since now also offer maca as stand alone.

I also tried last version of DTH with main ingredient tribulus and libido even went lower plus BP drop and dizzy feeling in head so one of most useless test boosters I ever tried.

But funny still some members here can't praise it enough what it do for them - go figure.