hghpro and alphamax

noneck 697

Awards
Im new to this forum and I have a question concerning the usage of hghpro. Im currently stacking anabeta original and alphamax and have been getting good results. Ive just gotten some hghpro and have heard alot of good things about it, but was wondering if adding it to my stack would over do it on the l-dopa? Any feedback will be helpful.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I personally only get better sleep with the hgh supplements so I never purchase them anymore because I can just use sleeping aid supplements for 1/4 the price that do the same. Now anabeta elite has a lot of reviews so I would say give a shot and folli seems like it has a lot of good so maybe give those two a shot and stack them.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad your enjoying your stack, people love AnaBeta + Alphamax, makes the perfect lean bulk stack.

To answer your question I'm not positive on the content of Ldopa in HGHPro however of you seperate your doses it shouldn't be an issue. So alphamax morning n afternoon n hgh pro before bed.

noneck 697

Awards
I'm glad your enjoying your stack, people love AnaBeta + Alphamax, makes the perfect lean bulk stack.

To answer your question I'm not positive on the content of Ldopa in HGHPro however of you seperate your doses it shouldn't be an issue. So alphamax morning n afternoon n hgh pro before bed.
Thanks, will do, and thanks for feedback.

noneck 697

Awards
I personally only get better sleep with the hgh supplements so I never purchase them anymore because I can just use sleeping aid supplements for 1/4 the price that do the same. Now anabeta elite has a lot of reviews so I would say give a shot and folli seems like it has a lot of good so maybe give those two a shot and stack them.
Yeah I hear alot of people only experience better sleep on hgh supps. But thats why I like to take them because they help me get better quality sleep off of less sleep. Im not able to get a good 8 hours any more. Im lucky to het 6. And sleeping aids usually make me wake up feeling like I have a hangover.