Help with Havoc cycle. Nonresponder?

G73SW

Awards
Hey guys, first post here. So I am currently on week four of my Havoc cycle and have been getting little to no results, no "on" feeling, or any side effects (gyno, back pumps etc). I originally planned on dosing at 20/20/30/40 but have now switched to a weird dosage of 20 for the first 13 days, 30 for 7 days, 40 for 4 days, 50 for 3 days and 60 for 2 days (since I was not seeing any major results). My diet is very clean and I have cut out excess sodium and sugar.

So my question is, am I a nonresponder or is the Havoc bunk? What should I try as my next cycle?

Background info: 20 years old, 5'5", and started at 138lbs currently 142lbs. Stack consists of RPN Havoc, AI Cycle Support, and Muscle Pharm Armor V. PCT will be Reversitol V2 and Tamoxifen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This belongs in the anabolic section friend.

The Havoc shouldn't be bunk, where did you get it? You seem to be slightly confused on certain nutritional aspects. You haven't really said what you wanted out of the cycle... did you want to cut or bulk. In reality, most orals won't "do the work for you." If you want to bulk, you need to be in a caloric surplus. If you want to cut, you need a deficit. You marked a weight gain of 4lbs, if you wanted to bulk on Epistane, you would really need to increase those calories. My guess is you were not eating enough.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
lqtm
non-responder to steroids eh....
I would say spending time reading on this forum should be beneficial for you
welcome, and best

rphash49

Awards
I've dated chicks bigger than you and your PCT sucks. Wrong section bro

G73SW

Awards
This belongs in the anabolic section friend.

The Havoc shouldn't be bunk, where did you get it? You seem to be slightly confused on certain nutritional aspects. You haven't really said what you wanted out of the cycle... did you want to cut or bulk. In reality, most orals won't "do the work for you." If you want to bulk, you need to be in a caloric surplus. If you want to cut, you need a deficit. You marked a weight gain of 4lbs, if you wanted to bulk on Epistane, you would really need to increase those calories. My guess is you were not eating enough.
Whoops sorry about posting in the wrong section!

I purchased it from Orbit Nutrition. And sorry I should have specified that I am trying to bulk. I have been eating 3 big meals and 3 "snacks" a day. I will try to increase my calories but I am currently eating around 3000.

Thanks for the help!

lqtm
non-responder to steroids eh....
I would say spending time reading on this forum should be beneficial for you
welcome, and best
Yes I thought I had researched enough before starting the cycle but I guess not. Thanks.

I've dated chicks bigger than you and your PCT sucks. Wrong section bro
Thanks for the help?