11 - keto

Tbol

Awards
I'm looking at 11 - keto transdermal for a cut coming up. Can someone please give me their experience with it, along with dosing advice. Thanks

Tbol

Awards
Now you see why I was asking?? Next cut 11 - keto transdermal + Alphamine???

Tbol

Awards
Yeah, saw the sale and asked the question before NP sent out the email!! See post #2!! Got 2 bottles on the way! So, back to the original question. Dosing or experiences with it? I love transdermals, looking forward to it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been running it at 1.5mL for two bottles. 1week into second bottle today, and I have noticed:

-vascularity
-massive libido boost at first, now normalizing
-either maintaining or slightly gaining strength on major lifts in a deficit
-leaning out, primarily in the ab, shoulders, chest, lower back areas
-euphoric feeling after application
-a bit of lethargy in the afternoons

Tbol

Awards
Please overlook that I posted this in the supplement section. I really don't think of this as a ph, forgive me. However hormonal it is.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be running an OTC PCT of DAA, along with some arimistane and natty test boosters.

Tbol

Awards
Cool, thanks Misfit! That's what I was thinking, but wanted some feedback from others. Thanks again!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am just starting week 4 of the XI-KT and I'm a little unimpressed so far. It is supposed to be way more powerful than 11-Oxo, but we will see. It has had some effect, but nothing major. Keep in mind though, I am at about 40% bodyfat, so....who knows.

First 2 weeks I ran 1 ML/day - applied in the morning. For the last week I have been doing 2 ML/day, applied 1 ML in the morning and 1 ML at night.

I am also taking 3 thyrovex caps each day.

I hadn't lost any weight at all until two weeks in, then I dropped about 3 pounds in about 2 days. I went from 244 to 241. Now I am consistently 241-242 and no changes. My pants aren't getting any looser. My waist has not gone down more than maybe 1/4" if I am optimistic.

About the start of week 3 I really cleaned up my diet - from being lax to being somewhat structured:

5 Egg whites, 1 whole egg and 2 oz. of chicken in the morning.

6 oz. broccoli and 4 oz. cooked chicken next meal.

Half a bag of Baby Spinach and 4 oz. cooked chicken next meal.

2 Greek Yogurts (plain) with splenda.

Something healthy and under 800 calories for dinner - usually more chicken but I am flexible with the final meal.

I've been taking in about 2,000 calories/day, maybe 2,200 calories tops, and on workout days I add in about 300 calories more between pepto-pro and protein shakes around my workout.

The results so far are similar to maybe 600 mg of 11-oxo, at best, IMO. Still impressive, since I'm taking less than 1/3 the dose, but I expected a little more.

Maybe after a couple more weeks I will feel differently. I will be running it for almost 9 weeks, with the last 4 weeks being at 3 ML/day.

What I HAVE noticed:

1. Sleep quality has improved. I fall asleep faster and deeper while I'm on this, but it still isn't quite as good a sleep aid as Alphamax.

2. I really feel like my recovery time has improved greatly - especially after I cleaned up my diet, but even before that.

3. I have been pretty stagnant in the gym for a couple of months. I made some changes about 5 weeks ago and I've been crawling forward, but I am seeing a little more consistency in my progress now. Nothing great, but I'm consistently adding about 1 rep to each exercise/week. Before, it was more hit or miss.

4. Vasularity - I'm fat, so I don't have veins, but I can actually see some of my larger veins and feel them over the past 2 weeks, and I think the XI-KT has definitely caused this.

5. Some mood enhancement after application.

6. My scale said I was around 42% pretty consistently before and may have dropped to 39% if I weight myself after getting out of the shower. Now it says I am anywhere between 36-42% with 40% being about the most prevalent reading. So despite the tape measure and weight not dropping, maybe I am losing fat somewhere and just don't see it (like taking a cup of water out of the ocean?)

I still have high hopes for this, especially based on the logs. I'm feeling that my higher bodyfat percentage may be making it hard to see the changes, but I was hoping to have some measurement changes and some more noticeable leaning. I am, however, gaining strength at a slow rate while in a small caloric deficit (when most people would be happy to just not lose strength).

Tbol

Awards
Good luck Hit, it's a marathon not a sprint. Have you tried Alphamine? My go to cut product, I have never had any supp do exactly what it said it would do like Alphamine. Just saying. Keep it up! Thanks for your input i really appreciate it!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been running it at 1.5mL for two bottles. 1week into second bottle today, and I have noticed:

-vascularity
-massive libido boost at first, now normalizing
-either maintaining or slightly gaining strength on major lifts in a deficit
-leaning out, primarily in the ab, shoulders, chest, lower back areas
-euphoric feeling after application
-a bit of lethargy in the afternoons
Great feedback, I'll look into running this in the future.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tbol- I have tried Alphamine. I ran half a tub and didn't like it - so I stopped taking it. Then a while later I decided to finish it off and wound up really liking it the second time around. I think the fruit punch flavor wasn't so great, but oh well. I think it is a good product.

About 2 weeks before the XI-KT cycle I finished up a cycle of Norcodrene and Diablo. I really liked the combo actually, but it is obviously off-label to mix the two. I am not sensitive to most stimulants - I can take 600 mg of caffeine at a time and barely feel it. I notice Ephedrine/Caffeine but it is mild. Yohimbine really messes with me though - but it wasn't bad in the Norcodrene. Strangely, however, despite my tolerance I don't really like stimulants. Maybe because I don't notice the positive effects until the doses get high enough that the sides are pretty strong too. I don't mind taking them, but I don't mind being away from them either :)

I may run Norcodrene or Alphamine soon after the PCT for this cycle, but that is a ways off right now. I have 6 more weeks on the XI-KT and Thyrovex and then 8 weeks of PCT with Alphamax, DAA, Forskolin and some Transdermal 7-Oxo.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Running it now with MyoSynergy (everyday), Thunderbolt (lift days), and Nerve Restore (lift days). I'm in the beginning of week 3 and it is absolutely amazing. I have 4 weeks left and most of what Misfit said is on point. I'm at 13.8% bf and it's going down. Keep in mind, I have a desk job, so I'm making sure to be active at least 6 days a week by lifting and incorporating HIIT + LISS. I'm taking it alongside my morning support sups (ALCAR + NARALA, CalMag+Vit D) and 120mg of methyl-syn with 200mg of caffeine and 9mg yohimbine. It's very potent.

I apply it every morning between the hours of 6am and 8am. And on weekends around 11am.

My training is 3 days a week of full body (rotating major lifts and accessory work) and utilizing extreme time-under-tension protocols. Cals fluctuate between 2000-2100 and 2600-2800 utilizing a biorhythm protocol a major portion of my meals are just P+F and after 6pm strictly P+C.

The only downside is what misfit said that there's some lethargy come midday, which might be due to its insulin/glucose modulating properties. It could just mean that we're hungry.

I've also noticed that have trouble sleeping since beginning this run. It could just be an odd placebo side effect, but it's something that has come up. It could be my training. It could be the things that are popping up in my life or the sheer fact that it's giving me such rapid results that I can't wait to train the next day. Anyway, to circumvent this issue, I've began to supplement with 1 cap of Sleephoria 30 min before bed and around 90 min after dinner. It has a slight sedative effect that wears down over time, but it promotes the deepest sleep I've gotten in a while.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i recall mrcooper is a fan of it. It has some very strong feedback and I plan on giving it a try this summer.

Tbol

Awards
Way ahead of you Fox, finished 2 bottles of Alphamax run 3 weeks ago. Got another bottle just waiting for the end of my cut!! Doing Anabeta/dermacrine/for the last of my (bulk) Ara 50 w/o cycle. So I'm looking at my cut to start around the end of July!! Hit4me, try an Alphamine+ Dexaprine stack. I'd do that but I've never tried 11 - keto so what the hell, it's on sale!

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hit4me, try an Alphamine+ Dexaprine stack. I'd do that but I've never tried 11 - keto so what the hell, it's on sale!
LOL - I'm not immune to stimulants...and I think this could kill someone :) I've never tried Dexaprine actually, but the people on this board leave no uncertainty about it's ability as a stimulant. The issue for me is that almost any form of Yohimbine can make me miserable - and ruins my workouts if dosed too high or close to the workout.

Tbol

Awards
Haha, at one point I was using 3 scoops Alphamine, 3 Norco, and 3 AT2 a day! Judo Josh as me if I had lost my mind, lol. I didn't care for Norco, AT2 was alright. After the Norco and AT2 ran out I found Dexaprine. A third, then a half, and finally 2 caps a day to complement the Alphamine. It freaking rocked! Went from 218-220 down to 197-200.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha, at one point I was using 3 scoops Alphamine, 3 Norco, and 3 AT2 a day! Judo Josh as me if I had lost my mind, lol. I didn't care for Norco, AT2 was alright. After the Norco and AT2 ran out I found Dexaprine. A third, then a half, and finally 2 caps a day to complement the Alphamine. It freaking rocked! Went from 218-220 down to 197-200.
That's good enough for me. I will be getting some dexaprine soon then! Norco at about 4-5 caps got real uncomfortable for me heat wise. In the beginning the yohimbine actually messed with me worse than the alphamine I thought, but I adjusted after a week or two...then it was moderately stimulatory. I may get some dex in the next couple weeks to give it a go now...

Tbol

Awards
Cool Hit4me, just try a third, a half, then a whole cap. It is also very cost effective due to its potency. Good luck, keep us updated!