Yohimbine and no cardio?

rangestormer

Awards
I am thinking of doing Yohimbine+Caffeine since I read Mr. Cooper's post about it. I have two months left of my summer cut. Would Yohimbine do anything if I just take it in the morning and do not eat for 2-3 hours?
Everywhere I read about it says I should be doing some low-intense cardio 30-40 minutes after taking it to promote fat loss. But I do not cardio, because I am practicing Muay Thai three times per week in the evening. The rest of the days I am weightlifting. And if I am doing some cardio, it is always HIIT, and I know yohimbine is not suitable with HIIT. So would yohimbine+caffeine be a waste of money in my case?
Should I go the EC or albuterol route?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
take it on an empty stomach, before Muay Thai practice. and add in some cross trainer cardio sessions in the morning, i would do MISS (Moderate Intensity) carido on the elliptical, 300-450 calories. x3 a week and use it before them. along with your diet, count macros and stay in your deficit.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking of doing Yohimbine+Caffeine since I read Mr. Cooper's post about it. I have two months left of my summer cut. Would Yohimbine do anything if I just take it in the morning and do not eat for 2-3 hours?
Everywhere I read about it says I should be doing some low-intense cardio 30-40 minutes after taking it to promote fat loss. But I do not cardio, because I am practicing Muay Thai three times per week in the evening. The rest of the days I am weightlifting. And if I am doing some cardio, it is always HIIT, and I know yohimbine is not suitable with HIIT. So would yohimbine+caffeine be a waste of money in my case?
Should I go the EC or albuterol route?
Yohimbine + Caffeine will still be effective. Getting in some form of exercise would be optimal but if that isn't an option, you should still see some results.

Also, not everyone can handle Yohimbine + caffeine prior to HIIT, but you would need to try it to see for yourself. Personally, I can dose it prior to HIIT and be just fine.