DHEA Supp

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Sketch2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    141926
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    4%

    DHEA Supp


    I know DHEA is good for TEST Production but not sure what Pregnenolone is for....Doing some research.

    There are so many DHEA products on the market. Can anyone recommend one they stand by?

    Sketch
    Mentally Unstable - Divided Mind

  2. Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,263
    Rep Power
    1829147
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    34.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    AgeForce DHEA+preg is great! If you are looking for test boost, they have a test patch that is very legit.
  3. New Member
    Sketch2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    141926
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    4%

    Thanks bro
    Mentally Unstable - Divided Mind
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,863
    Rep Power
    1848439
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sketch2000 View Post
    I know DHEA is good for TEST Production but not sure what Pregnenolone is for....Doing some research.

    There are so many DHEA products on the market. Can anyone recommend one they stand by?

    Sketch

    Check out this thread http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/m...lone-dhea.html or try to PM kisaj.
  5. New Member
    Sketch2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    141926
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    4%

    Great read. Thank you.
    Mentally Unstable - Divided Mind
  6. Senior Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,863
    Rep Power
    1848439
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sketch2000 View Post
    Great read. Thank you.
    Good luck. Also in the upper left hand corner next to your name try Advanced Search for titles only for DHEA and preg.
  7. Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,263
    Rep Power
    1829147
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    34.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    http://ageforce.com/anabolic-dhea-email.html

    This will be comming up in a couple days. Great deal!
  8. New Member
    Sketch2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    141926
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    4%

    Thanks bro
    Mentally Unstable - Divided Mind
  9. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,661
    Rep Power
    345686
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sketch2000 View Post
    I know DHEA is good for TEST Production but not sure what Pregnenolone is for....Doing some research.

    There are so many DHEA products on the market. Can anyone recommend one they stand by?

    Sketch
    Except DHEA is not that great for test production.

    What are your stats? Age? Training level? There are other things that can be recommended that will actually be efficacious and worth money spent.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. Senior Member
    Misfit28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,927
    Rep Power
    2069235
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    DHEA makes me feel better, and boosts my libido and strength to an extent. However, age will play a factor. As Rhadam said, I would not expect a massive test boost.

    I think that I am DHEA deficient, as I feel amazing while on it. I have a better mood, better mental clarity, etc. Have you checked out Dermacrine?
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
  11. New Member
    Sketch2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    141926
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    DHEA makes me feel better, and boosts my libido and strength to an extent. However, age will play a factor. As Rhadam said, I would not expect a massive test boost.

    I think that I am DHEA deficient, as I feel amazing while on it. I have a better mood, better mental clarity, etc. Have you checked out Dermacrine?
    No haven't checked out Demacrine. Will do though. I've heard great things about DHEA!
    Mentally Unstable - Divided Mind
  12. Senior Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,863
    Rep Power
    1848439
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sketch2000 View Post
    No haven't checked out Demacrine. Will do though. I've heard great things about DHEA!
    How old are you?
  13. New Member
    Sketch2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    141926
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    4%

    32 y/o
    Mentally Unstable - Divided Mind
  14. New Member
    bobbybondmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    112329
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    68.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sketch2000 View Post
    No haven't checked out Demacrine. Will do though. I've heard great things about DHEA!
    Demacrine is the best transdermal DHEA product out there. Tons and tons of positive reviews...
  15. Senior Member
    Misfit28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,927
    Rep Power
    2069235
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybondmo View Post
    Demacrine is the best transdermal DHEA product out there. Tons and tons of positive reviews...
    Thanks for the support, brother! It definitely is an awesome product.

    I have a bottle waiting right now
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
  16. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,609
    Rep Power
    1334593
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    DHEA is not something to take lightly. I'd always recommend seeing where you are currently because you definitely do not want to go outside of normal range, but rather be in the upper level of normal. Also, I'd start with preg and assess. If it does not bring up DHEA to desired levels, then look to supplement. I ended up dropping DHEA because I became very sensitive to e2 sides. I just got blood work last Tuesday and after backfilling, preg has maintained my levels near the very top of the range.

    Just my .02.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  17. Senior Member
    Misfit28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,927
    Rep Power
    2069235
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    DHEA is not something to take lightly. I'd always recommend seeing where you are currently because you definitely do not want to go outside of normal range, but rather be in the upper level of normal. Also, I'd start with preg and assess. If it does not bring up DHEA to desired levels, then look to supplement. I ended up dropping DHEA because I became very sensitive to e2 sides. I just got blood work last Tuesday and after backfilling, preg has maintained my levels near the very top of the range. Just my .02.
    Good info!
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
  18. New Member
    bobbybondmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    112329
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    68.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    DHEA is not something to take lightly. I'd always recommend seeing where you are currently because you definitely do not want to go outside of normal range, but rather be in the upper level of normal. Also, I'd start with preg and assess. If it does not bring up DHEA to desired levels, then look to supplement. I ended up dropping DHEA because I became very sensitive to e2 sides. I just got blood work last Tuesday and after backfilling, preg has maintained my levels near the very top of the range.

    Just my .02.
    What preg product do u rcommend? And thanks for the info..
  19. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,431
    Rep Power
    1147168
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    51.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    dermacrine is what your after...it works well but i don't often use it as a standalone

    my only problem with the product is, it's a lot of lotion to spread around
  20. Senior Member
    Misfit28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,927
    Rep Power
    2069235
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    dermacrine is what your after...it works well but i don't often use it as a standalone my only problem with the product is, it's a lot of lotion to spread around
    Yeah, it can be depending on your dosage. It's about a quarter size amount for each pump.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
  21. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,330
    Rep Power
    7367364
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    47.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Yeah, it's gonna be hard to go with anything but dermacrine for this purpose.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  22. Senior Member
    Misfit28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,927
    Rep Power
    2069235
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybondmo View Post
    What preg product do u rcommend? And thanks for the info..
    Dermacrine also has some Preg in it
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
  23. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,330
    Rep Power
    7367364
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    47.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    This is the dermacrine writeup, it might have some beneficial info for you.

    oDHEA & Pregnenolone skin Gel
    oResveratrol & 7,8-Benzoflavone prevent estrogenic side effects*
    oEnhances athletic performance, recovery and strength*
    oIncreases GH & IGF-1 to support muscle growth and fat reduction*
    oPregnenolone provides hair-loss protection

    The primary hormone in Dermacrine is DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) - the precursor to all anabolic/andrognic hormones in the body. Although DHEA has been available for years, and is found in many other hormonal supplements, Dermacrine offers a distinct advantage that makes it up to 20x more effective than regular pill or tablet based products. You see, with the rapidly absorbing Liqua-Vade technology, Dermacrine delivers DHEA to the blood stream within seconds. Within minutes, the body begins converting DHEA to other more anabolic hormones such as androstenediol, androstenedione and testosterone. This is where Dermacrine gets it's anabolic & androgenic horsepower - for increasing strength and lean muscle beyond your natural limit.

    The DHEA is also converted to more powerful fat burning hormones such as 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA. These are powerful thermogenic hormones that increase the rate of fat loss, helping you shed fat as you gain muscle.


    The second hormone in Dermacrine is pregnenolone. This hormone was added in a precise ratio with the DHEA to balance and control conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which may cause hair loss in men prone to androgenic alopecia. Those sensitive to DHT who are concerned with hair-loss need not worry; Dermacrine won't cost you the hair-line! Pregnenolone is also a powerful neurosteroid, which can enhance cognitive focus and memory.


    Since certain anabolic & androgenic hormones can convert to estrogen, Dermacrine was fortified with an anti-estrogen complex which consists of resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin. These are natural plant based compounds that block estrogenic effects such as gyno and fat storage. Resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin have also been proven to have potent fertility stimulating properties, which can help promote increased sexual desire, erectile function and stamina.*

    1. Administer lotion every morning, after a shower*
    2. 150-190 lbs : 3 pumps, 191-230 lbs : 4 pumps, 231+ lbs ; 5 pumps
    3. Allow 4-5 minutes to dry*
    *Apply to shoulders and upper-back for best conversion*
    Only apply the product to clean, dry skin. Shaving off body hair is recommended, but not required. Also, avoid swimming, bathing or tanning for at least 6 hours after application.*

    Product Facts*

    Pumps per bottle: 130
    DHEA 72mg***
    7,8-Benzoflavone (99%) 36mg***
    Resveratrol (99%) 36mg***
    Pregnenolone 18mg***
    Chrysin (99%) 9mg**
    Other Ingredients: Water, ethyl alcohol (organic), dimethyl isosorbide, ethoxydiglycol, propylene glycol monolaurate, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Trans-resveratrol (98%), 7,8,benzoflavone (98%), tiethanolamine, carbomer, pregnenelone, tetrahydropiperine..*
    * Certified Organic*
    + US Patent 6,849,645*
    Version 1*

    WARNING:*
    Product may transfer to others by direct skin contact. Avoid direct skin contact with new born children. Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.*
    NOTICE:*
    Fast drying gel lotion, possessing fresh citrus scent.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  24. New Member
    Sketch2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    141926
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    4%

    Thanks. Great info!!
    Mentally Unstable - Divided Mind
  25. New Member
    bobbybondmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    112329
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    68.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Dermacrine also has some Preg in it
    I know. But I was wondering what solo Preg product he used / recommended.
  26. Senior Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,863
    Rep Power
    1848439
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybondmo View Post
    I know. But I was wondering what solo Preg product he used / recommended.
    Did you see the DHEA/Preg thread?
  27. Senior Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,863
    Rep Power
    1848439
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Check out this thread Pregnolone and DHEA - AnabolicMinds.com or try to PM kisaj.
    This thread?Some where he gives the brand name or you could PM him.
  28. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,609
    Rep Power
    1334593
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    There are 3 good brands for sublingual.

    Superior Source
    Source Naturals
    Douglas Labs

    The reason I like Source naturals the best is because they offer 5 and 10mg. I like to dose low for daily and if there is a particular event or some reason I really want to tap the memory benefits to their full extent, I'll up it to 50mg.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  29. New Member
    bobbybondmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    112329
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    68.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    There are 3 good brands for sublingual.

    Superior Source
    Source Naturals
    Douglas Labs

    The reason I like Source naturals the best is because they offer 5 and 10mg. I like to dose low for daily and if there is a particular event or some reason I really want to tap the memory benefits to their full extent, I'll up it to 50mg.
    Thanks!
  30. New Member
    Sketch2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    141926
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    4%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    DHEA is not something to take lightly. I'd always recommend seeing where you are currently because you definitely do not want to go outside of normal range, but rather be in the upper level of normal. Also, I'd start with preg and assess. If it does not bring up DHEA to desired levels, then look to supplement. I ended up dropping DHEA because I became very sensitive to e2 sides. I just got blood work last Tuesday and after backfilling, preg has maintained my levels near the very top of the range.

    Just my .02.
    I need to do additional research (obviously).

    But why take DHEA and Preg? Don't they both have similar effects?

    I agree. I just want to ensure I get the best supplement out there for DHEA after I get my baseline level. They are plenty of cheap supplements on the market (as I'm sure you well know).

    What exactly is the benefit of Preg and DHEA? What differentiates them?

    Sketch
    Mentally Unstable - Divided Mind
  31. New Member
    Sketch2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    141926
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    4%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    This is the dermacrine writeup, it might have some beneficial info for you.
    Thank You.

    Sketch
    Mentally Unstable - Divided Mind
  32. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,330
    Rep Power
    7367364
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    47.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sketch2000 View Post

    Thank You.

    Sketch
    Not a problem man!
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  33. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,939
    Rep Power
    10751492
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Sketch2000 View Post
    I know DHEA is good for TEST Production but not sure what Pregnenolone is for....Doing some research.

    There are so many DHEA products on the market. Can anyone recommend one they stand by?

    Sketch
    "can anyone recommend one they stand by"...

    i ran dermacrine for close to 5 months straight, took almost a month off and now am back on it again with no intention of stopping any time soon.

    i recommend dermacrine, and yes i stand by it!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  34. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,609
    Rep Power
    1334593
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sketch2000 View Post
    I need to do additional research (obviously).

    But why take DHEA and Preg? Don't they both have similar effects?

    I agree. I just want to ensure I get the best supplement out there for DHEA after I get my baseline level. They are plenty of cheap supplements on the market (as I'm sure you well know).

    What exactly is the benefit of Preg and DHEA? What differentiates them?

    Sketch
    Some people may take them together because Preg sits atop of DHEA and only a portion of Preg converts to DHEA and the rest follows the pathway of Progesterone and Aldosterone. Because only a portion converts to DHEA, if your levels are low, then it can be beneficial to supplement this to bring it up.

    Preg boosts mental capacity, energy, well being, and acts as a very strong anxiolytic.
    DHEA is more powerful as it is further down the chain and converts directly to test and estrogen, so the effects on energy and well being are more pronounced, but this also brings on the higher possibility of sides.

    The reason Preg is suggested first is to attempt to supplement at the top of the pathway and allow balance to occur naturally. That doesn't mean it is necessary, simply a suggestion since DHEA is more likely to bring on sides like hair loss and acne.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  35. New Member
    Sketch2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    141926
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    4%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post

    Some people may take them together because Preg sits atop of DHEA and only a portion of Preg converts to DHEA and the rest follows the pathway of Progesterone and Aldosterone. Because only a portion converts to DHEA, if your levels are low, then it can be beneficial to supplement this to bring it up.

    Preg boosts mental capacity, energy, well being, and acts as a very strong anxiolytic.
    DHEA is more powerful as it is further down the chain and converts directly to test and estrogen, so the effects on energy and well being are more pronounced, but this also brings on the higher possibility of sides.

    The reason Preg is suggested first is to attempt to supplement at the top of the pathway and allow balance to occur naturally. That doesn't mean it is necessary, simply a suggestion since DHEA is more likely to bring on sides like hair loss and acne.
    Thank you brother
    Mentally Unstable - Divided Mind
  36. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,609
    Rep Power
    1334593
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Anytime. There is little I enjoy discussing more than this topic.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  37. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,939
    Rep Power
    10751492
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Some people may take them together because Preg sits atop of DHEA and only a portion of Preg converts to DHEA and the rest follows the pathway of Progesterone and Aldosterone. Because only a portion converts to DHEA, if your levels are low, then it can be beneficial to supplement this to bring it up.

    Preg boosts mental capacity, energy, well being, and acts as a very strong anxiolytic.
    DHEA is more powerful as it is further down the chain and converts directly to test and estrogen, so the effects on energy and well being are more pronounced, but this also brings on the higher possibility of sides.

    The reason Preg is suggested first is to attempt to supplement at the top of the pathway and allow balance to occur naturally. That doesn't mean it is necessary, simply a suggestion since DHEA is more likely to bring on sides like hair loss and acne.
    besides for it's other attributes preg was added to dermacrine to offset dhea sides such as hair loss!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  38. New Member
    Sketch2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    141926
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    4%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Anytime. There is little I enjoy discussing more than this topic.
    If DHEA is prone to converting to Estrogen and you take it alone is it then perhaps beneficial to take an anti estrogen compound with it (If you don't use Preg you use DHEA lone standing?)

    Sketch
    Mentally Unstable - Divided Mind
  39. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,609
    Rep Power
    1334593
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    That is entirely up to how your body converts it. I personally wouldn't take DHEA alone, but that is just the way I approach it. If you did go that route and started to see sides, you could decrease your dose or change when you take it- eod, for example. I prefer to take supplements away rather than add to them, so I'd attempt to make my protocol better before adding something to make it better.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  40. New Member
    Sketch2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    141926
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    4%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    That is entirely up to how your body converts it. I personally wouldn't take DHEA alone, but that is just the way I approach it. If you did go that route and started to see sides, you could decrease your dose or change when you take it- eod, for example. I prefer to take supplements away rather than add to them, so I'd attempt to make my protocol better before adding something to make it better.
    Thanks. Good point.
    Mentally Unstable - Divided Mind
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dhea test-booster supp profile
    By anabolicRyan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 04:32 PM
  2. supps ive tried
    By sage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 09:44 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 09:05 AM
  4. bad supps while using ph
    By sage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 11:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in